• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Your favourite Virtue?

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Hello fellow idealists.

I've been thinking about something. We NFs find beauty in what is righteous and virtuous, the same way I suppose SPs find beauty in what is more physically perfect and appeals to the senses. Did you ever fall in love or make friends with people because of a particular virtue they have?
I would say that meeting a genuinely humble person makes me melt.
Humility would be my favourite and highest virtue.

I once asked an ENFP friend about this and she said Integrity.

What's yours?

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I admire patience, kindness and trustworthiness.

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I would say trustworthiness. Without trust, the entire system (and I don't mean just the economy) would break down

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
I would say trustworthiness. Without trust, the entire system (and I don't mean just the economy) would break down

America seems to be keeping afloat without it... :rolli:

If Balance is a virtue, its the one I believe in. Balance is what keeps things from capsizing.

P

Phantonym

If Balance is a virtue, its the one I believe in. Balance is what keeps things from capsizing.

I'll vote for balance as well and add consideration as the second favourite of mine.

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Honesty. Honesty. Honesty.

(Or integrity.)

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Image is nothing

Thirst is everything

compulsiverambler

Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I once asked an ENFP friend about this and she said Integrity.

What's yours?
Integrity was the first thing that came to mind when I read the thread title.

And if I'm going to enjoy someone's company for very long they most importantly must not be quick to judge others or things they don't immediately understand, or assume that the reasons they might do something must be the reasons other people would do it.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Fornicatio luxuria/Lust

(oops I thought I was on an NT forum)

um ah I mean chas...tity

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type