• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Your favourite Virtue?

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Integrity, consideration, and humility are virtues I admire a lot, too.

Gratitude, or appreciation (whatever you like to call it) is a big one for me. It is the key to happiness I think.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm...out of all of my really good friends, the stuff in common would be: Kindness, Openness to new ideas/Curiosity, Self-awareness, Honesty, and Humility (tied to self-awareness..i.e. aware of weaknesses/faults and admitting to them - can also tie in Personal Responsibility/Accountability)

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
I DEFinitely admire those who work hard, yet, get little respect, and remain humble.

Probably my favorite virtues, which attract me most in others are authenticity, integrity, honesty, courage, and perceptiveness.

BRMC117

is an ambi-turner
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w2
I'm kinda a fan of all of them really

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Knowledge/Wisdom
I guess that's more of a category, but it's the closest I can get to choosing just one.

Hmmm... while not my favorite, I could go really go for some Temperance (the broader meaning) as well.

mr.awesome

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
i love me some curiosity mostly, with side dishes of love, affection, idealism, and integrity.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
on virtues...

I hope this doesn't cheese anyone out, but I was reminded of this quote which my mother had posted in our home:

“Resolve to be tender with the young,
compassionate with the aged,
sympathetic with the striving,
and tolerant with the weak and the wrong.
Sometime in your life you will have been all of these.”

DMCubic

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
1) Wisdom, and the desire to increase it.
2) Empathy, and the desire to increase it.
3) Honesty, and the desire to increase it.

A

A window to the soul

I admire...

Kindness, patience and inner strength.

pyramid

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Short answer: Virtuousness

Long answer: If I am going to use words, it needs this preface. It's about the preface not the words I pick. My highest virtues oppose defining "it," like a vow not to tell anyone what you've learned after hearing holy words. The problem of determinig what is most Right only enters when one demands that there are terms to define it. To me no one's feelings are negatable or are to be confined by anything less than understanding.

I value ( gentleness, unconditional love, openness, humility, patience, and reciprocity ) in myself. But that is just how I translate "it" and the areas in which I can excel without extra effort. In you, I value everything that you will allow me to see.

I encourage people get along with others, not with me specifically. Just because I like certain values that I hold tight doesn't necessarily mean I'm seeking the company of others who like those things the most too, nor do I think anyone needs to carry my same set on their person.

My favorite virtue is the one that works the best for you. I want you not to feel pressured to be able to explain it to me. Feel pressured only to explain it to yourself. I'm serious.