• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Your favourite Virtue?

tibby

MBTI Type
fool
I admire awesomeness - a compilation of all great virtues :)

I second this!

Being honest to oneself tends to pile other virtues with it - compassion, kindness, humility, wisdom etc - acknowlodging one's limits of understanding.

yvonne

A passer by
MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
i admire honorability, honesty of feeling, kindness, wisdom...

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
Integrity, passion, inquisitiveness, and kindness.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
curiousity, a drive to learn everything and unravel the mysteries of knowledge

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Favorite. Relaxation/Calmness/Patience, anything to do with "rest".

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How could anyone ever fall in love with anyone who didn't posess virtues they found most important?

wolfy

awsm
How could anyone ever fall in love with anyone who didn't posess virtues they found most important?

Because peoples most important virtues change? My most favourite virtue is adaptability to change.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Because peoples most important virtues change? My most favourite virtue is adaptability to change.

Hmm.. example me please.

wolfy

awsm
Hmm.. example me please.

I don't have any. I think they can change and that is how that'd happen. I think circumstances can force changes in virtues, major life changes. It's a really interesting question, something will pop into my head later, I'll post that if it does.

toast

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Patience... I wish I had some. AND compassion... though it sucks to have without patience. I think together they would form consideration & stem from an already established understanding.

I fell in love with someone who had one but not the other. He has oodles of patience but no compassion to speak of. So maybe just having the one of those, the one I want & don't have, won me over.

Lightyear

Definitely compassion. I couldn't fall in love with someone who doesn't have compassion, I just would not be able to trust this person to ever be there for me when I am hurting and truly need some support.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
right yeah me too. compassion is totally important and it's not enough to just show me compassion. i need to know you have a genuine concern for people and aren't just kind to people out of duty or obligation.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Humility is a big one for me, as I think it encompasses a lot. Even if people make mistakes, even if those mistakes cause pain to others, it means so much to me if they humbly apologise and try to make amends.

I have just had an example of that in my personal life. Someone who had caused me quite a lot of pain - and who apparently hadn't quite realized it until I explained it to them - has humbly apologised to me and done their best to make things right between us. I had almost written this person off, I'm afraid. I was so shocked and touched that I cried.

sculpting

honesty and trustworthiness. I have to be able to trust another person to not lie.