• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fe] What do you fear?

tisina

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
vulnerability, that's a big one. and not having power/control over situations (or people...that sounds really bad outside of my head, oh jesus.)
becoming incredibly boring.
living in a dystopian society.
dying before I do something noteworthy. after that, I can die because I want to see who's right. :D

Koocoomoo

MBTI Type
iNFp
Enneagram
4w3?
I am terrified of continuing to live my life exactly how it is right now.

Keps Mnemnosyne

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Mm
Fear of destroying something evil, but unknowingly in the process becoming evil myself and turning against my friends. A very abstract fear as I don't really find people nor things evil. Only motives do I think can be evil. Nonetheless when I dream, i face off against a concrete form of evil that wishes to destroy me or anyone I love either by corruption or death.

Lacey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Basically, all my fears have to do with people. Social anxiety to the max.

At the same time, I'm terrified of ending up alone.

:doh:

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Life in a pantywaist, parasitical idiocracy. In other words, the future.

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I've experience fear, and I know this sounds arrogant, but it's just the way I think: I don't necessarily fear anything. We all know our fate, just not the date.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Pain and percieved pain, untill it happens.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I fear not fearing something :) That seems to cause all sorts of problems.

WoodsWoman

MBTI Type
INFP
Being alone when I need help the most > I think that is my biggie.

This ^^^ ---and not knowing if I can juggle all the responsibilities life has plopped in my lap - survival depends on accomplishing this. With the additions angle of passionately desiring to do it in a way that my husband would have been proud of.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I fear making a stupid mistake that causes harm like standing under a carnival ride and getting whacked to death, or hitting an old lady crossing the street because I was looking at someone walking their Great Pyronese, etc. I have control over my motives, but less control over my spaciness.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
and more than anything else: solipsism

you mean the egocentric miss-interpretation of incomplete emptiness? i experienced that once, drug induced. (i assume you have experienced it, or else why would you fear it? how would you even know what its like? or maybe you imagine something? you might have something in mind that is entirely different from my experience, of course.) it has been really nasty and traumatic. and paradox. like "oh shit, no one exists, they are all just in my mind and the existence of my mind is unexplainable. i must warn everyone to not take this drug. they must not find out. no one could live and anticipate death if they imagine it like that" ... the fear that death could be like that, would be a biggest fear for me, if i could not believe that it's going to be rather different, based on other experiences that i had later, which are also somewhat horrible but less pointless/static, not like "this is all that really exists. everything else is gone" but more like "this is a difficult empty situation, but its changing and it will become better. new stuff will arise, like: the love is still out there, i am just temporarily in a different place".

nanook

a scream in a vortex
I decided to make this topic right now and I think that we can share some of ourselves to the other people in this forum. So I think I'll start. I fear:

- Darkness.
- To be rejected
- Being manipulated by other people.
- when thinking that I really like someone that is my friend and in the end that guy wasn't my friend at all.
- To lose myself and become someone that i'm not.

i like that list, because i believe that its characterizing the enfp well.

it shows the strong eneagram nine-ish aspect of enfp, which can cause them to become socially rather "introverted" - and also meticulous and conservative about how to implement changes to a system/routine. i would love to have data, to compare the fears of esfp and enfp. according to carl jung enfp have a Si shadow and esfp have a Ni shadow - i wish i would have more insight into that.