• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fe] What do you fear?

enfp1091

MBTI Type
ENFP
I decided to make this topic right now and I think that we can share some of ourselves to the other people in this forum. So I think I'll start. I fear:

- Darkness.
- To be rejected
- Being manipulated by other people.
- when thinking that I really like someone that is my friend and in the end that guy wasn't my friend at all.
- To lose myself and become someone that i'm not.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Specifically:
-Needles
-Hospitals
-Snakes
-Diseases
-BioTerror
-

Conceptually:
-Being rejected
-Routines
-Strict Obligations
-Not living a rich enough life. This one is probably a biggy.

I feel like I'm always revising my personality and priming up everything that can be primed up. I guess I have a fear of not operating to my full potential. Not literally, but more in terms of being a good person and all.

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Being cruelly belittled.

IDIOTS, primarily. They are SCARY!!!

Oooh OneWithSoul! Look over here!

SolidSnake.jpg

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Being cruelly belittled.

IDIOTS, primarily. They are SCARY!!!

And what's wrong with Snakes? Snakes are adorable! Sure some are venomous, but seriously, how will that little garter snake do you any wrongs?

Well..having a really scary snake experience when I was really young kind of sets the course.

Hmm..u h8 idiots? so u must h8 me...

an what does betittled men ne way???/

enfp1091

MBTI Type
ENFP
-Being rejected
-Routines
-Strict Obligations

Oh! I have to add these to my list. And also diseases. Cancer it's the scariest.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Boredom
Hunger

Actually I don't fear anything.
I'm over fear. Boring.
Decide what you want.
Go for it.

If you succeed, great! :cheese:

If you fail, try again. :yes:

If you die in the process, your plan sucked or maybe it was just bad luck, but at least you died in pursuit of your dreams instead of sitting on your ass like a lazy fool. :coffee:

Most people fear pain of some kind, but pain can't kill you, it just hurts like hell, and then you live to tell about it. :doh:

enfp1091

MBTI Type
ENFP
Snakes were likely to scare me when I was young. I don't know why but they were scary.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Being forced to socalize with people I dont know.

Other than that nothing.

enfp1091

MBTI Type
ENFP
This isn't the way I imagine this thread, but this is way better!! :D

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Stupid people that have influence.
Losing control.
Being rejected.
The peace being shaken around people I care about.
Negative conflict.

LEGERdeMAIN

I fear lack of control, more specifically, as it pertains to my own death.... Like, for instance, if I had some kind of accident and I was paralyzed from the neck down for the rest of my life.....how the fuck am I supposed to blow my head off????????????

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dying alone a crazy cat lady.

SciVo

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Let's see... to know what I fear most, I have to look at what makes me most angry... and aside from gross incompetence (such as the choice of the font for the Dodge Startus Stratus), that would be loss of autonomy. There's nothing I fear more right now than so-called conservatives, since they appear to actually be nothing more than common, ordinary, violent authoritarians, like what strive to dominate so many other countries; and only a few intellectuals appear to be self-conscious of their own movement's ignobility.

Heart&Brain

MBTI Type
ENFP

I feel like I'm always revising my personality and priming up everything that can be primed up. I guess I have a fear of not operating to my full potential. Not literally, but more in terms of being a good person and all.

Yep - I fear missing life's exciting potential and blaming myself as the only one who stood in the way. In the big way: fear of growing old and look back on life disappointed, depressed and feeling like a major failure, haunted by shameful memories. :cry::doh::doh::doh::cry:

And I fear:
- being controlled by fear
- other people being controlled by fear
- cowardice (asslicking the powerful, readyness to sacrifice truth, justice or empathy to benefit oneself.)
- anti-intellectualism, willful ignorance in self or others (sapere aude!)
- lost potential
- authoritarianism, powerplay and manipulation
- being ridiculous (= being stupid without realising it)
- powerful people being ridiculous (= being stupid without realising it. Yesterday I was in a public debate with two professional (=paid) christians on "Does God have a vote in democracy?" Their inconsistencies were insultingly stupid. Besides attacking persons rather than ideas, conceptually they fell back to square one in every other sentence. It got too much for even pedagogical ENFP-patience and, well, I let Te loose on them... :steam:)
- judgmental morals, intolerance, mob-mentality
- being harmed or taken advantage of by people I trust
- unknowingly harm or take advantage of others
- predictability, bureaucracy, routine, orders, traditionalism
- creativity-block
- depression
- unacknowledged psychopaths on the loose
- absence of feeling love
- absence of feeling loved
- to disappoint or anger people I care about
- that anything bad happens to my loved ones
- death

Whoa, I seem to have a lot of fears when actually listed! Should I fear that?