User Tag List

First 132122232425 Last

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I can really be lazy (See my apartment)...

But I think this is a problem of inspiration. If I am not inspired, I don't act. If I am, I can't stop until I'm satisfied.

Of course, that doesn't help the cleanliness of my apartment at all!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

^that's right, we're all lazy basterds

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8sx
    Socionics
    ENTJ

i have, to my knowledge, only known male infps for some reason, so this message is mainly aimed at them. to be more specific, it is aimed at who i view as under-developed infps who have certain tendencies that annoy the crap out of me! all of these complaints are taken from actual experience, and not intended to be broad generalizations. That being said, if you fit any of this criteria, KNOCK IT OFF!

1) logic is not optional!

2) it is not cute that whenever someone states an objective fact to say "Well technically..." and then say something stupid that doesn't have anything to do with the point you are trying to undermine. It is obnoxious and annoying, not clever and endearing!

3) stop following enfj girls like lost puppies! they are not into you and keep you around because they are too nice to tell you to grow a pair. To be honest, you are probably in the "permanent friend zone." if they are evil, they keep you around because you boost their ego! just because they don't tell you that you're being a moron and tolerate you doesn't mean that you have a cosmic spiritual connection!

4) you are not psychic!

5) learning cherokee and memorizing pi, even the first 200 numbers, is not productive and you are wasting your natural talents and abilities on stupid shit! you have the drive to do good and wonderful things and the ability to REALLY help people. Do something productive dammit!

6) stop taking up for people in situations that you don't even know as if you were there! being passionate about darfur and uganda is great. that matters! but if i'm telling a story about some moron i met, don't attempt to empathize with them as if i didn't understand. i was there, you weren't!

6) learn to give up on people! i know you're always giving people the benefit of the doubt and chance after chance, but you need to learn when to cut people loose who are dragging you down!

7) go outside and be around REAL people! just because you are content to sit around your apartment playing scrabble with your cat does not mean that it is ok! see the last two sentences of complaint 5 again. you're not doing anyone any real good sitting behind your computer all day!

8) find somethig REAL to be passionate about (see complaint 5 again)! sure, earthbound is a fun game, but focussing all that natural passion into a video game is a waste. now read complaint 7 again.

to be clear, my best-friend is one and i can honestly say i'm a better person for him being around. if not for him i probably never would have learned how to navigate other people's emotions, that emotions and feelings were even valid to begin with, been made aware of a lot of the injustices in the world, or how to talk to sensory types and keep boredom to a minimum.

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    I can really be lazy (See my apartment)...

But I think this is a problem of inspiration. If I am not inspired, I don't act. If I am, I can't stop until I'm satisfied.

Of course, that doesn't help the cleanliness of my apartment at all!
    +1
    Come along Fool
    A direct hit of the senses you are disconnected
    It's not that it's bad, it's not that it's death
    It's just on the tip of your tongue, and you're so silent

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by luminous beam View Post
    ^that's right, we're all lazy basterds
    Yeah, might as well embrace it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

answers bolded in response to corey

Quote Originally Posted by corey_vann View Post

1) logic is not optional! lol

2) it is not cute that whenever someone states an objective fact to say "Well technically..." and then say something stupid that doesn't have anything to do with the point you are trying to undermine. It is obnoxious and annoying, not clever and endearing! i agree! stfu!

3) stop following enfj girls like lost puppies! they are not into you and keep you around because they are too nice to tell you to grow a pair. To be honest, you are probably in the "permanent friend zone." if they are evil, they keep you around because you boost their ego! just because they don't tell you that you're being a moron and tolerate you doesn't mean that you have a cosmic spiritual connection! stop following girls or boys around period. most people don't want to date puppies or servants.

4) you are not psychic! this goes for INFJs haha

5) learning cherokee and memorizing pi, even the first 200 numbers, is not productive and you are wasting your natural talents and abilities on stupid shit! you have the drive to do good and wonderful things and the ability to REALLY help people. Do something productive dammit! LOLirl yes, also stop trying to be masseurs thinking you will make lots of money from it, it won't pay you shit unless you're great at marketing yourself.

6) stop taking up for people in situations that you don't even know as if you were there! being passionate about darfur and uganda is great. that matters! but if i'm telling a story about some moron i met, don't attempt to empathize with them as if i didn't understand. i was there, you weren't! lol touche

6) learn to give up on people! i know you're always giving people the benefit of the doubt and chance after chance, but you need to learn when to cut people loose who are dragging you down! true, people suck, sometimes you have to accept that. if you choose to help do not expect anything in return or hold it against someone when they don't meet your idealizations of them.

7) go outside and be around REAL people! just because you are content to sit around your apartment playing scrabble with your cat does not mean that it is ok! see the last two sentences of complaint 5 again. you're not doing anyone any real good sitting behind your computer all day! how about give away your cats and start making real friends, this goes for any type.

8) find somethig REAL to be passionate about (see complaint 5 again)! sure, earthbound is a fun game, but focusing all that natural passion into a video game is a waste. now read complaint 7 again. also goes for any other "gamer" types, pertaining to video system gaming and computer gaming.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

^You make me want to be a better INFP.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by corey_vann View Post
    i have, to my knowledge, only known male infps for some reason, so this message is mainly aimed at them. to be more specific, it is aimed at who i view as under-developed infps who have certain tendencies that annoy the crap out of me! all of these complaints are taken from actual experience, and not intended to be broad generalizations. That being said, if you fit any of this criteria, KNOCK IT OFF!
    Seriousness of responses may vary...

1) logic is not optional!
    For everything there is a season, however...

2) it is not cute that whenever someone states an objective fact to say "Well technically..." and then say something stupid that doesn't have anything to do with the point you are trying to undermine. It is obnoxious and annoying, not clever and endearing!
    People do this?

3) stop following enfj girls like lost puppies! they are not into you and keep you around because they are too nice to tell you to grow a pair. To be honest, you are probably in the "permanent friend zone." if they are evil, they keep you around because you boost their ego! just because they don't tell you that you're being a moron and tolerate you doesn't mean that you have a cosmic spiritual connection!
    Why follow what you can sublty lead around on a leash...

4) you are not psychic!
    You're right, it's of the Devil and has no use to me.

5) learning cherokee and memorizing pi, even the first 200 numbers, is not productive and you are wasting your natural talents and abilities on stupid shit! you have the drive to do good and wonderful things and the ability to REALLY help people. Do something productive dammit!
    What about learning Japanese and memorizing cloud formations?

6) stop taking up for people in situations that you don't even know as if you were there! being passionate about darfur and uganda is great. that matters! but if i'm telling a story about some moron i met, don't attempt to empathize with them as if i didn't understand. i was there, you weren't!
    I see more results when I deal with the people infront of me. However, don't forget even an idiot has a story; the quality there of is independent of that fact.

6) learn to give up on people! i know you're always giving people the benefit of the doubt and chance after chance, but you need to learn when to cut people loose who are dragging you down!
    Sometimes its not them dragging me down...

7) go outside and be around REAL people! just because you are content to sit around your apartment playing scrabble with your cat does not mean that it is ok! see the last two sentences of complaint 5 again. you're not doing anyone any real good sitting behind your computer all day!
    Define "real people". Too much of the drivel out there is a net drain of resources.

8) find somethig REAL to be passionate about (see complaint 5 again)! sure, earthbound is a fun game, but focussing all that natural passion into a video game is a waste. now read complaint 7 again.
    Define "something real". I'd rather do something I can afford with my limited resources.

to be clear, my best-friend is one and i can honestly say i'm a better person for him being around. if not for him i probably never would have learned how to navigate other people's emotions, that emotions and feelings were even valid to begin with, been made aware of a lot of the injustices in the world, or how to talk to sensory types and keep boredom to a minimum.
    Sounds good, I can see how real your concerns are. I guess my responses ended up being more serious than I was expecting. I'm sure the ideal is somewhere between what I think and what you're expecting.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

^uh oh, corey's gonna flip the fuck out INFP boy lol

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

I love INFPs.
    My ex was one. He was sweet, private, goofy, romantic, thoughtful, and very much a best friend of mine at the time.

One of my best friends is one. She's loyal, quiet unless in very good company, smart as hell, creative, silly when she's with me....

INFPs make me smile.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.