User Tag List

First 122021222324 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I think the INFP description is a bit silly... seeing the world through rose colors glasses and everything good or bad or optimistic or gloomy.
    I'll admit I see that you guys are off in la-la land at times but its not that bad.

I haven't met an INFP that I haven't liked. I've lived with 2, so far that I can think of. My aunt and my current roommate. They are kind and cordial, friendly and always seem pretty outgoing for introverts. Fun, smart, gentle.

Only negatives I can think of are laziness and lack of practicality. They end up getting everything done in their own time but seems like they are a bit adversed to working. (The ones that I know all share these 2 similar qualities. They each have their own bad and good qualities as well, but I won't mention them since they are individual related and not type related. ) Only about half have the laziness. About 90% have the lack of practicality.

Don't think I've ever gotten into an argument with an INFP, besides some small tiffs with my aunt that lasted all of 2.9 seconds. Never had a reason to. And I like that they're just laid back that way.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by neptunesnet View Post
    Yeah. Many descriptors don't put any emphasis on how we like to explore the dark side of things. If you look at my favorite films and music, it's filled with a lot of melancholy stuff. Most people even close friends and family don't know how attracted I am to sadness. They know bright, friendly neptunesnet, but they don't know how much darkness balances me out.
    Everyone knows this about me, to the point that they forget I like light-hearted, silly things also. Can't win, haha
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

It's interesting how INFPs encourage people in personal growth. By which I mean encourages people to explore hobbies, strengths and interests. It's a great benefit to a close friendship / dating realtionship with an INFP.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by neptunesnet View Post
    Yeah. Many descriptors don't put any emphasis on how we like to explore the dark side of things. If you look at my favorite films and music, it's filled with a lot of melancholy stuff. Most people even close friends and family don't know how attracted I am to sadness. They know bright, friendly neptunesnet, but they don't know how much darkness balances me out.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Everyone knows this about me, to the point that they forget I like light-hearted, silly things also. Can't win, haha
    +1000

my nickname was 'wednesday' as a child.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.."
    -Oscar Wilde

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

^ Are you INFP or INFJ?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    I think the INFP description is a bit silly... seeing the world through rose colors glasses and everything good or bad or optimistic or gloomy.
    I'll admit I see that you guys are off in la-la land at times but its not that bad.

I haven't met an INFP that I haven't liked. I've lived with 2, so far that I can think of. My aunt and my current roommate. They are kind and cordial, friendly and always seem pretty outgoing for introverts. Fun, smart, gentle.

Only negatives I can think of are laziness and lack of practicality. They end up getting everything done in their own time but seems like they are a bit adversed to working. (The ones that I know all share these 2 similar qualities. They each have their own bad and good qualities as well, but I won't mention them since they are individual related and not type related. ) Only about half have the laziness. About 90% have the lack of practicality.

Don't think I've ever gotten into an argument with an INFP, besides some small tiffs with my aunt that lasted all of 2.9 seconds. Never had a reason to. And I like that they're just laid back that way.
    Lazy... check
    Impractical... check

Motivation is something I severely lack especially when things aren't going so great. As for impracticality, this is something impossible for me to alter - its way too ingrained. I am more than aware of the fact that I'm completely useless in general and what an incovenience this is for my friends and family.

Basically, if something needs to get done I need extra motivating factors. The best ones being: shame, guilt, desperation or an immovable deadline.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Are you INFP or INFJ?
    not sure..

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.."
    -Oscar Wilde

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

I work hard and have a ton of ambition, but will admit I have a laziness problem. Objectively I'm not lazy, but I feel like I am. Perhaps this is just the perfectionist in me speaking because this is not making much sense now is it?

brainheart

Things I don't like about myself, which could potentially apply to INFPs:

I think too much instead of getting stuff done.
    I get trapped in my feelings, they can get obsessive.
    I'm always considering my options instead of living.
    I'm always seeing multiple sides to every issue to the point it seems like I don't have an opinion.
    I am way too self-absorbed.
    I am a perfectionist to the point of paralysis.

Things I like about myself, which could potentially apply to INFPs:

I will defend anyone and anything I think is being treated unfairly or cruelly.
    I believe in the value and potential of the individual.
    I have a big heart, even if I don't usually show it.
    I try to understand things thoroughly, not be judgmental.
    I would never become part of a mob, follow the herd.
    I know how to use language.
    I hate speaking for others or making generalities about people.
    I am a perfectionist.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    I work hard and have a ton of ambition, but will admit I have a laziness problem. Objectively I'm not lazy, but I feel like I am. Perhaps this is just the perfectionist in me speaking because this is not making much sense now is it?
    I actually am lazy, and I try to find ways to be even lazier. I pull stuff off at the last minute though (after goofing around for hours), so I'm mostly able to avoid being called lazy by others. It's on the tip of people's tongues, and then I'm like, "Look, I finished this!". Then I go back to being lazy
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe