User Tag List

First 123412 Last

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    They have their annoying tendencies to preach to me about what's morally right and wrong. Their romantic talk sickens me especially if it's a male INFP. The INFPs I know are male and I find it quite sad when they talk to me about their feelings and romantic fantasies.
    YouTube - The Hug Poem I think you need a hug .
    Come along Fool
    A direct hit of the senses you are disconnected
    It's not that it's bad, it's not that it's death
    It's just on the tip of your tongue, and you're so silent

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Waaah!

:rolli:

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    INFPs....
    My experience with them is that they can get unbearably annoying when they become a close friend.
    If I tell them they're unbearably annoying they go into sulky, 'I want to be alone' mode.
    Why do you allow them to become close friends? Can't you see their character before they become close friends, and 'unbearable annoying'?
    Seriously, if this is the best you can come up with...then maybe you are trolling. No?

Rest assured, I won't hold your trolling against all INTJ's. That would be simply illogical...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Actually, nebbykoo, I believe him. I've at least learned the need for closeness and trust proportional to the personalness of a statement, but then in that case I would expect someone to be able to empathize with and forgive my human imperfections, which in reality they might find rather difficult. The NF talent for that is really quite odd.
    INFP ~ Fi/Ne/Ni/Te ~ 9-2-4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kar View Post
    I think most INFPs are cute, especially male INFPs. They're just like me, but then introverted. But they do annoy me when they decide to get whiny.
    Oh, yes. Whiny, infp males.....if I was woman, I would jump all over some infp male. woot, woot.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

My sis is INFP...sometimes I want to slap her silly because she makes so many bad decisions based on feelings.

She can also be really really hard headed about something in particular and she wont even attempt to understand your perspective on it. This is coming from an INTJ who always thinks they're right, but at least I hear the other person out to determine if what they say is valid or rubbish.

On the positives, she's very insightful about other people's feelings and motivations, where I'm completely clueless. She's a peacemaker for the most part. She feels compassion and sympathy for every living thing that moves. And she's my sis, so I hafta love her right?

We dont do mushy talk...it's too weird for us. Although I'm sure she's better at it than me.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I enjoy the company and insights of most INFPs. They are kind, flaky, sweet and very imaginative. However, the way they need to sugar-code everything makes me not want to get cotton candy the next time I visit Six Flags.

Glycerine

I tend to like them. Healthy ones are AWESOME to the max but the unhealthy ones are AWFUL. haha, that pretty much applies to all types but one of my fave types.

define unhealthy infp.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”