"can't we all just get along?"

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by fill View Post
    You say things the way you think things are. Do we really have a choice in the way we perceive things? Is there no natural tendency of each individual to see things in one way or the other?

Damn realists...
    Actually we do have a choice to perceive things in a different way. If you 'perceive' my comment to be offensive to all INFPs in general then go ahead. I've already stated I've got a problem with them getting close to me and not generally.

MBTI
    INTJ

Personally, I find most INFP (females) adorable; everything from their effervescent behavior (if you get to know them), to their sometimes childish innocence. What I like most about INFPs though, is their emotional sincerity. They are rarely ever malicious in their approach, and are usually genuine about their feelings towards you (unlike NFJs). All of that, combined with the fact that they are not very fond of confrontation, but enjoy listening, makes them very attractive mates.

INFPs are not without their flaws, however, and their generally benevolent nature can sometimes border on naivete and a stubborn refusal to part with their moral barricades, even though they have been proven harmful, or put into a greater context where they aren't as significant. Regardless, this INTJ loves his INFPs.
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."
    —Bonaparte

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I'll stop.
    "Poor bastard. Wait 'till he sees the bats. "
    enneagram - 7/5/3

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    INFj

Actually we do have a choice to perceive things in a different way. If you 'perceive' my comment to be offensive to all INFPs in general then go ahead. I've already stated I've got a problem with them getting close to me and not generally.
    If you have such a problem with people who are more emotional and idealistic than you trying to share their inner world with you instead of keeping it all inside, then you prove yourself not to be a very well developed person. I can relate to INTJs in many ways, but when you they are opposed to or even merely annoyed with another person, the amount of basic humility and sympathy they are willing to withhold from that person is unbelievable, and we're opposites in this regard.

They are rarely ever malicious in their approach, and are usually genuine about their feelings towards you (unlike NFJs).
    I wonder what this is supposed to mean. A balanced INFJ person is one of the most sincere people you're likely to meet. When we restrain our feelings, it's most likely because we don't think it's a good idea to reveal them, such as hurting someone's feelings. But overall, we'll always act on our principles. Whereas the INTJ too often lacks emotion, the INFJ is very able to control emotion for the right situation.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Idealist View Post
    If you have such a problem with people who are more emotional and idealistic than you trying to share their inner world with you instead of keeping it all inside, then you prove yourself not to be a very well developed person. I can relate to INTJs in many ways, but when you they are opposed to or even merely annoyed with another person, the amount of basic humility and sympathy they are willing to withhold from that person is unbelievable, and we're opposites in this regard.
    They involve me in it. I have endured it. I didn't like it. I find it a problem. Makes sense?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Note to self- Next time I talk to Ragingkatsuki I should ramble on about morality and how he is feeling.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    They involve me in it. I have endured it. I didn't like it. I find it a problem. Makes sense?
    stop enduring it! you're doing it as we speak lol rather than stick around and face their "wrath," it's prob best to drop it and not look behind. by being here you are doing what you say you detest, which is hang around INFPs who are whining and bitching and getting you involved and close.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by luminous beam View Post
    <--peacemaker:

"can't we all just get along?"

What are you offering?
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    INFj

Do I understand it? Yes, or course I do. Do I agree or empathize? Not in the least.