User Tag List

View Poll Results: Are male INFJ's really that uncommon?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 53.57%
  • No

5 17.86%
  • I don't know.

8 28.57%
First 24323334

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh

I think INFJ/ENTP is a great match but I can see where ENFP might potentially provide more harmony and more of an emotional connection.

I get on with ENFPs pretty well irl, but romantically I find myself drawn to either variety of xNTP.

However, to my knowledge I've never dated any of the aforementioned... we never get past the prologue stage.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    So perhaps there is something to the INFJ + ExxP theory. Still, I can see where a quiet, reserved, shy INFJ might not click so well with an expressive, open, talkative ExxP. I'm being Captain Obvious and repeating what has already been said but there are so many variables that I don't think it would be wise to set your cap on one particular MBTI type as any kind of rule (not that you were! ).
    Oh, I for one always appreciate the visitation of Captain Obvious! And totally agree.

Yeah... there IS something to be said for INFJ+ENxP. It's its own dynamic with its own positives. Also its own negatives that aren't present in other pairings. And it's 1000% dependent on the individual and the type of relationship that they're wanting - AND of course who they fall in love with and tons of other variables (shared goals, interests, values, lifestyle, any number of other things).

I myself am with an INTJ right now and him. For me, it's been the most rewarding, meaningful relationship to date.

But I know there are INFJ's on this forum who would hate being with an INTJ - I know there's one who's 100% into her SFJ, and others into their xNTP's, and others into their STP's..... etc.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Let's see, I know one woman who calls herself INFJ, and one man, my bro-in-law.

the woman was married to an ESTP, very macho, never had anything to say. He cheated on her. She is no longer married to him.
    My sister is probably something like an ENTJ. She and b-i-l seem not idealy matched, in my opinion. They do enjoy they're mutual sense of superiority.

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    My sister is probably something like an ENTJ. She and b-i-l seem not idealy matched, in my opinion. They do enjoy they're mutual sense of superiority.
    i do like exxj 1s for this reason. so barbed and deliciously critical. it's a fun game to play. and both sides seem to recognize that it's a game and take pleasure in that fact without being put off by harmless hyperbole and dark humor. we're targets to ya know!

as for the main question, i probably see nps as viable. i prefer enp 7w6s and probably 4w5 infps. i also see intjs as totally viable. enneagram types i like are 7w6s, 4s (both), and probably 1s. they're so goddamned practical. right now, and not necessarily romantically, i'm surrounding myself with so/sx types. i feel like i need coaching about how to properly play social games. i'm trying to broaden out so i would potentially be open to stps as well. but there's a good chance that that's just fucking crazy! entp 3w4s can be intoxicatingly charismatic, but i'm not sure about all the power games. when they're looking to accomplish a goal (especially sx types), they get so dismissive. i think we might hate each other.

Diving into Ni-space Crescent Fresh's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Personally, I much prefer INFP and ENTJ. Though ENFP seems genuinely interesting in the beginning, I have to admit that it is extremely difficult for me to trust them entirely when romantically involved. Nevertheless, they can be great conversationalist and friends.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I always thought INFJs ended up mostly with ISTPs or EXTPs

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    iei Ni

INFJs natural make is the ENTP, but we would also do well with an INFP or INTP or ENFP in my opinion. Our dual is an ESTP, but I'm unsure of how well that works, there's a lot of conflicting information. As well, INFJs females and INTJs males are said to have a fated feeling relationship.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

I don't think there is a romantic match for me... Well, it's hard to answer questions like these. You may think you are compatible with a particular someone in theory, but real life is much different. In my life I can surely say that I have fancied an ENFP, ENFJ and ISFP. But I didn't get particularly close to anyone of them, if we did maybe we would've hated eachother. I always imagine all ENFP's to be 7's, and for some reason I always imagine that all 7's hate me. Honestly I imagine that everyone hates me right now.