User Tag List

View Poll Results: Are male INFJ's really that uncommon?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 53.57%
  • No

5 17.86%
  • I don't know.

8 28.57%
First 11192021222331 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

That's a Wyoming plate in the background (I looked for clues because my first thought was "That looks like Northern Colorado!")

Back on topic, have you INFJs considered a hunky slab of INTJ? txt me, lol
    Aleph-One, you look like the kind of person who would spend his spare time building a giant robot to hold the government for ransom. -Some Guy on the Internet

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    There's no way i could be married to an extroverted man and i doubt i could tolerate being married to a feeler. I rarely can tolerate people for long periods of time but my INTJ husband is easy for me to be around and we understand each other very well. I'm not sure where Keirsey got the INFJ and ENTP thing because I don't see that working out at all.
    You're an ESFJ. It's obvious.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    I can. I do notice a certain dynamic between us and ENTPs, and this is true for myself. The issue I have is letting them get in too close, where I'm more vulnerable. That's my thing with NTs in general. However they can absolutely adorable when they're in their caring modes.
    I absolutely adore INFJs...and I always approach in care...even at the risk of my own emotions...I put myself out there..so as to be loyal as I am...and show loyalty to the INFJ...I see and empathize that if I were an INFJ...I would, not by choice, but because I imagine I would be so empathic as one...sensitive to people's feelings...that I couldn't help it..even one's of people nearby that I know are bad people...and this would be awful...having such and so many external things coming at me..processing that would be awful inside I think...

I feel for INFJs...I guess it's a gift..I get compassionate..I'm already compassionate before thinking about it (like now)..and really feely empathically...I become more rounded...more of a man.

And this helps me give. Peguy, Thank you for the perspective.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar7 View Post
    I absolutely adore INFJs...and I always approach in care...even at the risk of my own emotions...I put myself out there..so as to be loyal as I am...and show loyalty to the INFJ...I see and empathize that if I were an INFJ...I would, not by choice, but because I imagine I would be so empathic as one...sensitive to people's feelings...that I couldn't help it..even one's of people nearby that I know are bad people...and this would be awful...having such and so many external things coming at me..processing that would be awful inside I think...

I feel for INFJs...I guess it's a gift..I get compassionate..I'm already compassionate before thinking about it (like now)..and really feely empathically...I become more rounded...more of a man.

And this helps me give. Peguy, Thank you for the perspective.
    For my INFJ you would count as nuts by now, cause you separated several sentences with ...
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    You're an ESFJ. It's obvious.
    nothing gets past you.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

It's an N thing. Abstract thing. Watch Ss...they don't typically do it. I like your's before the smiley!

See told ya! Ha!
    Last edited by Winds of Thor; 05-23-2009 at 02:16 AM.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    nothing gets past you.
    An ESFJ would say that.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    Agreed.

The cat and mouse game we are playing here, Peguy and I, is a genuine proof of the ENTP/INFJ dynamic.

I know Peguy is almost the opposite of me, but I can't hate him, or say he's a total schmuck.

Besides, it won't be true. Despite his awful reactionary tendencies, I consider him as one of the most interesting asset of TypologyC.
    +1

I'll admit the banter we do together certainly has the interesting mix of intellectual stimulation and witty humour involved. It's very much like the duels between GK Chesterton and GB Shaw. And I say this in spite of your awful commie tendencies!

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

e's are fun for flirting, but for lovin' gimme me an i guy
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

I'm an ESTP; my wife is an INFJ.

Apparently we are supposed to be polar opposites, but we have been together for almost 15 years. Sure we've had rough periods in our relationship, but the good far outweighs the bad.

By discovering our type and our Enneagram (me = 7w8, her = 4w5) we were able to improve our relationship significantly. Knowing yourself, and knowing your spouse allows you to better understand which of your respective default inclinations could be/are troublesome to the other.

Any two types can have a great relationship. There is a whole lot more to love than MBTI!