User Tag List

View Poll Results: Are male INFJ's really that uncommon?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 53.57%
  • No

5 17.86%
  • I don't know.

8 28.57%
First 7151617181927 Last

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by armstrongvk12 View Post
    I think the NT (female) and NF (male) combination works out REALLY well! My male INFJ friend (who I secretly love!)...is always SO amazed that a woman can actually carry on a logical conversation. He always seems to start conversations with, "You are the ONLY woman I know who....." Sometimes it makes me feel like I am some sort of freak because I am not one of the girls, but I'm really NOT...am I?
    But - I get told this also, and I'm an 'F'.
    (Though there HAS been some speculation as to whether I'm an 'ENxP'. Which I kind of disregard, seeing as I'm ENFP through-and-through - just one who understands the value of logic and objectivity. We DO exist!)

To answer the OP's question - an INFJs best match?
    Me.

....I'm just fabulous at keeping my love of INFJs private, ain't I?

MBTI
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by FantailedWall View Post
    But - I get told this also, and I'm an 'F'.
    (Though there HAS been some speculation as to whether I'm an 'ENxP'. Which I kind of disregard, seeing as I'm ENFP through-and-through - just one who understands the value of logic and objectivity. We DO exist!)

To answer the OP's question - an INFJs best match?
    Me.

....I'm just fabulous at keeping my love of INFJs private, ain't I?
    I have to say, ENFs are amazing aswell. You probably are

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Male INFJ.

I find that ENFP's and most introverted or intuitive feelers are good matches for most of us.

ENTP's seem cool, but for me, I don't think I could be with someone who was more thinking oriented than feeling. A large part of what I want in a woman is someone who I can talk to because I'm a guy and I find it hard to discuss my feelings with other guys (and often would feel weird doing that anyway).

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by conrad View Post
    My experience in past relationships is that my girlfriends fall madly in love with me but I fail to fall for them.
    Bada boom bada bing I'm not the only one with this problem.

I know that I almost straddle the fence when it comes to I and E and my J is only 1%. It is not so much those I worry about but rather looking to avoid clashing in the NF space (I am solid NF).
    Another weak Jer!!!! We border on Ps I think, GO US!!!

Also, she is also one of those NF's that needs to reenergize after being around a group of people or intense emotional contact with another person. I want to learn how to give her what she needs (space.. or whatever) to do what she needs to do during those times. I am hoping one of you ladies out there can shed some light on that aspect.

This depends on her feelings twards you, sometimes I need recharge, I run, or play the music load, or occasionally have someone I can't get enough of.
    Good Luck to Ya'll.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

enfp- muse, balance, life-affirming, keenly perceptive, etc. it's like yin-yang and the wilco song i'm always in love
    intj- big picture! maybe it's the magic mushrooms but she keeps telling me i'm talking in colors. and i kinda like that. like we're both looking at the same imaginary canvas.

i keep believing infp, but i think i'm just in denial. but their hearts, so pure, if only we could communicate!
    esfp and isfp are so intriguing bc they do stuff, make stuff, etc. they have hearts but they can still be so lite, lite, lite!
    also intp, enfj, entp- the banter is NEVER better... checkmate!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    enfp- muse, balance, life-affirming, keenly perceptive, etc. it's like yin-yang and the wilco song i'm always in love
    intj- big picture! maybe it's the magic mushrooms but she keeps telling me i'm talking in colors. and i kinda like that. like we're both looking at the same imaginary canvas.

i keep believing infp, but i think i'm just in denial. but their hearts, so pure, if only we could communicate!
    esfp and isfp are so intriguing bc they do stuff, make stuff, etc. they have hearts but they can still be so lite, lite, lite!
    also intp, enfj, entp- the banter is NEVER better... checkmate!
    agreed on all accounts
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    INxJ

I take back what I've said before about INFJ-INFJ matches.

I'm currently dating a third INFJ guy (how do I keep finding them? jeez). I realized the problems with the first two, mostly having to do with them not being developed well, especially as far as insecurities go. I didn't like how needy both seemed to be, for one thing.

However, this third INFJ (third time's a charm, y'know), things seem to be going as perfectly as they could be. And I promise I'm not being idealistic!

Here's why we seem to be the "perfect" couple so far (based on INFJ tendencies):

- we're both striving for the perfect relationship, which entails:
    - very bluntly clear and honest in our communication, especially through writing
    - sensitive to each other's personalities
    - we seem to "mirror" each other. at first, that made us both feel strange, as if we were finding ourselves in the other person, but it became very comforting, since we're both such unique individuals. In two weaker people, it might drive the attraction away, but we're both strong, confident, independent people who know fairly well who we are, so it works out very, very well.
    -our ideals, standards, and beliefs are very similar, if not the same. This saves a lot of possible strife in other pairings.
    - we're constantly analyzing our relationship and how we interact with each other, looking for weak spots that could be improved (can't find any so far!)

I've been trying to put the feelings into words lately... it's very difficult! I think because we are both well balanced and well developed INFJs, this makes for an ideal match.

INFJs belong to us. USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! *grabs all INFJs for ENTP supply closet*

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by quietgirl View Post
    Why avoid the S? I've had more problems with N types than S types in relationships.
    A reason is because it's fundamental to be able to follow one another in thought. And as I'm sure you are at least familiar with this, Ss and Ns fundamentally see different things in their outlook. Ss basically deal in the here and now with facts and/or what they see. Ns focus on future and possibilities as well as theory and abstraction...in addition to the here and now if need be.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

ENTP, ENFP, ESTJ, ISTJ, ISTP, ESTP. Depends entirely on what the INFJ wants.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)