• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Can anybody find me somebody to love?

LEGERdeMAIN

Or, do fat bottom girls really make the world go 'round? and if so, how?

And/Or, whats a good place for a mildly introverted NF to find a intellectually substantial female?

The bar scene gets old and infected after awhile, so do the frequent "mushroom" swabs.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The internet :D

LEGERdeMAIN

That's the last thing I'd be in love with. She always lets me down, usually on the side of busy highways and we've been together for less than a year and she's already cheated on me with my brother at least twice.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
An INFP lamenting looking for love? No wai!

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have a problem with thinking some fat, little, naked dude with wings, is going to help me find someone for a long term relationship.

:rolleyes::alttongue:

Lol I actually got on a date from that website, and I talked to a good amount of girls. But then I got a real life girlfriend and canceled it, then we broke up, and now my okcupid account is canceled. :laugh:

Maybe I should get back on it. ;)

But yeah, I say try it.

LEGERdeMAIN

a mushroom swab...the nurse shoves this long q-tip down your penile tunnel. this is how they check for certain stds.