• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Hate an ENFP? Tell us why!

RiderOnTheStorm

E. N.. T... :P
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They can be pretty vindictive upon occasion if they feel slighted or abused in any way, but they can be pretty emotionally dependable too, for people they care about.

And you HATE ENFPs because if this, or are you stating an observation?

Bethedee

MBTI Type
INFJ
And you HATE ENFPs because if this, or are you stating an observation?

Well, the vindictive thing can get extremely annoying, especially if I don't actually see myself as having done something to deserve it.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL, awesome that this thread surfaces when all the other new hate-threads are going about

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
I hate ENFPs because I can't find any other ones where I live! I even put up a craigslist ad!

(It got me an ENTP and two INFPs. They are my friends now!)

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
What scares me is that I clicked here to complain about the same thing Tiny Army did.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I recently found an ENXP at work..according to the test she's ENTP, but the way she bounces around and is all girly..no way. I love her, we get along famously :)

Synthetic Darkness

I was an ENFP who tried to kill herself three times.

My biggest trouble being an ENFP is dealing with my own sadness. My whole life I tried so hard to keep everyone happy that I felt like I was drowning inside. The worse I felt, the happier I acted and the harder I tried to make everyone else happy. I think ENFPs sometimes use their empathy to ignore their own pain. I thought if I stopped everyone else from feeling bad, my sadness would go away on its own.

That's exactly how I've felt until a few weeks ago. I'm a master at burying my own emotions. And choose to keep things on a superficial level so I could distance myself from people. The people who claim to know me the best don't know me at all.

I had an INTJ friend of mine try and psycho-analyze a month ago, had me so depressive on the verge of suicide...gah he was just so insensitive sounding a bit like a robot really. Still haven't really forgiven him for it. But I can hold grudges for a longgggg time...I wonder if that's an ENFP trait ?

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Yes, long grudges.

You need to coach an INTJ on how to shrink you and once they get it right they really rock.

I'm at the distance from people thing offline right now. I don't like it but I dont feel like getting to know people who will probably just piss me off anyway.

Synthetic Darkness

Yes, long grudges.

I'm at the distance from people thing offline right now. I don't like it but I dont feel like getting to know people who will probably just piss me off anyway.

Gah thank you...people have been pissing me off/disappointing me a LOT lately. And it's always the SAME types...my INT- friends.

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
Just curious if anyone out there has anything against enfp's...

We are always curious as to what people really think about us so let us have it!

anything at all....

not a thing. at least nothing resulting exlcusively from their type... stop borrowing my stuff!

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
oh wait i jsut remebered the trantrums of an immmature enfp, but hey, esfjs are worse even when they are mature. *flips the bird at esfjs while speeding away in a getaway car*

Hendo Barbarosa

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
the only thing that doesn't add up there, to me, is clingy. I always find "distracted" is an apropos adjective too. In a good way though, it's not like I can't keep up with the ever-changing thought process.

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
the word patience is unfamiliar to many of them.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
comes with age..at least on certain areas. Others you should just never hope on :devil:

sculpting

ENFPs are way too sensitive,emotionally clingy, severely ADHD, whiny, and way too full of drama. They also get all pissy if offended and try and be really mean, but are just inept at it.

Oh and they never shut up.