• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Hate an ENFP? Tell us why!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well...yeah, just different people though i guess. my sister is an enfp too and she kinda likes to do things just to bother people so maybe your friend is that way and does it just to annoy you.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I hate the fact I can't get enough of them :blush:
Awesome people, definitely my favourite type.

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
well...yeah, just different people though i guess. my sister is an enfp too and she kinda likes to do things just to bother people so maybe your friend is that way and does it just to annoy you.
That seems to be the case.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If she is close to you, she prolly does it coz she figures you're overdoing your dislike of it or might even be faking it. Take her apart some day, and just talk to her about it.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I love it when people hate me.. there's nothing like a bit of hatred to fan the flames of passion... and get a bit of tension going on... so all you haters keep doing your thing....... and I'll keep doing mine ....................... :hug: :D

lorkan

MBTI Type
INFJ
I love it when people hate me.. there's nothing like a bit of hatred to fan the flames of passion... and get a bit of tension going on... so all you haters keep doing your thing....... and I'll keep doing mine ....................... :hug: :D

Im guessing you just like the idea of someone hating you and not the fact that somebody would do anything about it, ya? :shock:

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Well what can I say... I will say this.. hate ain't all that bad is it :devil:

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
Hmnn... that's not normal? I'm surprised actually.

Maybe I have bad luck with ENFPs?

My last day at my old company I went around saying bye to everyone, hugging etc., which is pretty darn normal for me. There was this one lady that was just, the most miserable person I've ever known.

I am STUPIDLY SOOOOO forgiving, and it was my last day, and I had tried SO hard to be friendly to her that - I went in for the "hug goodbye".

BIG MISTAKE. Huge. She cringed away with this look of disgust on her face. It hurt my feelings pretty badly, and it still does even now a little. It's one thing to not like hugging (personal space issues) - its another to react the way she did.

I still don't know what type she was, and couldn't BEGIN to type her due to just how mean she was (hard to see past that). I look back now and feel sorry for her, as I really think she must have a sad and filled with hatred type of existence.

Also, I only know one other ENFP IRL, but I personally do not "stir the pot", and since I hurt someones feelings when I was young, I do not say anything about anyone I wouldn't say to their face.

OMG I'm super at run-on sentences when I just start typing to get something on "paper" quickly. I'm not a ditz, I swear.

Xellotath

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
...Do I hate an ENFP? Yes.
Why?
Simple, transferring of my inner critic unto them.
It's like I have all the patience, empathy and understanding in the world for everybody else, but the second I see a healthy ENFP, I want to rip him/her apart.

I transfer all my own self-criticisms into the ENFP.
"Oh so you're an Extrovert... cute, you're too loud, shut up."
"Oh so you're imaginative and creative and funny... well I think you're stupid, boring and cliche"
"Oh so you're all about morals and ethics and feelings.. Well, morality is for idiots and your feelings make you inefficient."

Worst thing is when the other ENFP is charming his/her audience, as always oh-so-careful of the atmosphere and being fun. I feel I can read them like a book because if I wasn't in the middle of my "ENFP-fakeness" episode, I would be charming people in nearly the same way.

Unconditional love and understanding for everybody else. Absolute, unforgiving harshness for those who I perceive to be too much like me.

Had an ENFP teacher once. My friends ended up noticing how I literally changed personality whenever I entered that classroom. It's as if I embodied all the reverse functions, in other words.. ended up acting like an ISTJ on amphetamines.

[And if this symptom is universal to our type, yes fellow ENFPs it's just like you assumed .. I'm just being an attention-whore.

To the other types: See? You're an ENFP when you think patients with clinical paranoid disorder are total n00bs.]

Then again,

I'm kidding! We're awesome. :D [Yes we are.]
And if you don't think so... talk to us. [We'll adapt to you down to every detail.]
We'll make you love us. [Who said you had a choice in the matter? :devil: ]

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
damn girlie...i don't think i believe you.

blanclait

MBTI Type
ENTP
i had bad experiences with alot of ENFP. Every single one of them turns out to be some kind of selfish or money hungry loser.

i know ENFP are not bad people, as bad people don't apear into types.

But when i get into arguments with them, they seem to be trying to protect something so dear. Its like argueing with SJ's belief or something. It makes it all freaken awkward.

Personally, I strongly prefer the soft and cuddly NFs who are imaginative and peaceful.

MrME

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
The only person I hate is an INTJ, and it's not due to his personality type. It's due to a machiavellian attitude.

I've never met an ENFP in real-life -- or none that I know of -- so I couldn't say what I think of them. That said, I try to take people on a one-by-one basis. I know one ENFJ, and she's pretty good at sensing when I need to be left alone, which I appreciate.

The ENFPs I've encountered here have all seemed pretty cool. :hi:

As long as you don't interrupt me when I'm talking, or hound me when I need some time alone, you're good in my book. :)

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Hate? No. Annoyed...

That damn spiderweb approach, the damn fishing for details, the positive resistance to providing details...

and the fear.

Yep, that's what it looks like: fear.

You've got just enough Te to arrange the safety and security of your Fi, and it shows up as a skipping away from unpleasant conclusions.

You're fine people, but it takes a hell of a long time for you to allow a coherent picture of your real commitments to emerge.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
the trouble comes from expecting us to be like someone else...your setting yourself up for the disappointment i think.

S

Sniffles

I do get annoyed when trying to discuss any real deep issues with ENFPs. Either it seems they can only grasp it at a shallow level, or continously change the topic so it cannot be discussed in much depth at all. Yeah I know it's because of Ne, but it still annoys my Ni! :tongue:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
really? irl or on here?