User Tag List

First 41818990919293101 Last

Quote Originally Posted by copperfish17 View Post
    ENFP's are VERY manipulative. I know an ENFP's who manipulated a heck of a lot of people into hating specific "persons."

Did I mention ENFP's can be really "good" backstabbers? They may act like they're your best friend, when they're really spreading horrible rumors about you behind the scenes, trying to make as many people hate you as possible.

And then, when you confront them, they tell you that THEY were the ones trying to "help you out" by talking to people who hates you. They act like THEY are the saints, offering you a hand before everybody else and all that.

I also hate how ENFP's want to be liked by everyone. Seriously - it just isn't going to happen. Suck it up and move on. Don't throw a tantrum over it. Don't spread horrible, fake rumors to the WHOLE $#&%ing SCHOOL about your "hater" (two $@^#ing ENFP's did this to me, just because they thought I hated them. ). Don't go whining to your best friend, I can so see that happening.
    Let's make things clear.

This is ONE person you're having problems with. Not "ENFPs", and not "some ENFPs". This is ONE person you've typed as an ENFP, and now you're projecting your anger on a whole group to find a scapegoat for your misery.

Don't do that, it's unhealthy. Plus annoying.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Our hero

★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    Hate? No. Annoyed...

That damn spiderweb approach, the damn fishing for details, the positive resistance to providing details...

and the fear.

Yep, that's what it looks like: fear.

You've got just enough Te to arrange the safety and security of your Fi, and it shows up as a skipping away from unpleasant conclusions.

You're fine people, but it takes a hell of a long time for you to allow a coherent picture of your real commitments to emerge.
    Annoyed. What the ENFP would be eternally if they were to not fulfill their potential.

This is a universal idea &especially relevant to ENFP...

fear

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Our hero

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    Let's make things clear.

This is ONE person you're having problems with. Not "ENFPs", and not "some ENFPs". This is ONE person you've typed as an ENFP, and now you're projecting your anger on a whole group to find a scapegoat for your misery.

Don't do that, it's unhealthy. Plus annoying.
    Uh, no. I'm basing my post on multiple ENFP's here (well three, to be specific). Each of them did different things to me, but I didn't feel like making the distinction between the three. Different ENFP's, different issues. ONE OUT OF THE THREE was especially notorious for spreading rumors about other people. THAT IS ALL.

I'm not speaking against ALL ENFP's here, in case you guys couldn't tell (I'm not THAT immature ). Like I said in the beginning (or was it the last?) of my post, I was talking specifically about "unhealthy" ENFP's. Sorry if I didn't make myself clear enough.

I don't hate ENFP's as a whole group. I know quite a few ENFP's who're in fact very balanced and likable.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

"I don't hate jews as a whole group, I know some who are very balanced and likeable (I have jewish friends), but they are mostly still manipulative, needy, ignorant, emotional bastards. I have based this on 3 jewish people in the neighborhood, one out of the three was especially notorious for spreading rumors about other people. That is all."

Inserting the word "unhealthy" in the first line and "no offense" in the last one doesn't help much if you're going to say judgemental shit like this:

ENFP's are THE quickest type to take offense...
    ENFP's are VERY manipulative.
    Did I mention ENFP's can be really "good" backstabbers?
    They act like THEY are the saints, offering you a hand before everybody else and all that.
    They're really spreading horrible rumors about you behind the scenes.
    I also hate how ENFP's want to be liked by everyone.

You can't get away with this BS with a hug emoticon and some nice words, don't really know what you were expecting.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    I don't hate jews as a whole group, I know some who are very balanced and likeable (I have jewish friends), but they are mostly still manipulative, needy, ignorant, emotional bastards. I have based this on 3 jewish people in the neighborhood, one out of the three was especially notorious for spreading rumors about other people. That is all.
    I thought I made it clear that I was specifically addressing unhealthy ENFP's. Alright, I concede that I haven't been clear enough.

I'll edit my post. It was never my intention to speak up against any healthy ENFP's out there. Sorry anyone who was offended in any way. I do mean it.

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I think he's looking for you to say that you're a) venting, b) aware that this is not part of the ENFP type as such but more individual traits that happen to be expressed in this way in an ENFP person.

In other words: that you know better than to assume every enfp, or even every young/slightly immature enfp is bound to have these traits.

But I could be wrong
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

Umm.. I don't know if I should call it emotional sado-masochism, but I like hearin all this.

Please do not censor yourself. I welcome listening to other people's perspectives, judgments, and opinions, as I take no offense to it, but rather as information on how the (mis)perceptions of ENFPs are.

Seriously- this is a forum. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. To take another person's opinion personally, when it pertains to their own experiences, and doesn't relate to me in particular? It's invalidating. No use in getting angry over. If there's a grain of truth, or if I've been subject to blah blah blah, and can relate then yeah- hearing what others think/say may hurt, but whatevvver.

Keep em rollin guys! Jeah.

Btw- Most ENFPs I know don't care to spread rumors. From my understanding, that's just not how we 'do.' Then again, if people are that malicious, then it depends on the individual. Sorry to hear about your experiences CopperFish. It sucks to be subject to that kind of vibe and environment.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I think he's looking for you to say that you're a) venting, b) aware that this is not part of the ENFP type as such but more individual traits that happen to be expressed in this way in an ENFP person.

In other words: that you know better than to assume every enfp, or even every young/slightly immature enfp is bound to have these traits.

But I could be wrong
    I understand. I admit that I got too caught up with my negative emotions about specific ENFP's. I apologize for this. I am truly sorry. I should have been much, much more discreet with my words.

I am aware that the traits I listed don't apply to most ENFP's. I am also aware that stereotyping itself is a demonstration of immaturity. I acknowledge my mistakes. I feel wholeheartedly penitent.

Please do go back to my original post to look over the changes that I have made.