User Tag List

First 3979878889909199 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w1
    Socionics
    ENFp

Was it sweet? I'd think ENFP's taste like raspberry creme brulee.

89% Extroverted ~ 68% Intuition ~ 84% Feeling ~ 89% Perceiving
    Enneagram: 2w1 SO/SP Socionics: ENFp
    Cognitive Process
    Se 30.4% Si 19.1% - Ne 38.4% Ni 26.4% - Te 23.1% Ti 20% - Fe 46.4% Fi 35.8%
    Sanguine | Phlegmatic
    Right Brain Dominant

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Mm

I don't hate ENFPs, but I do have this problem that I was hoping to get help for, and didn't want to start a new thread about a particular problem I have with one ENFP.

I will laugh in my head and while most of my friends will accept this with the occasional question of "Why are you laughing?", she will go further and continue bothering me with what seems to be with increasing anger. I will explain to her that it is in my head and will not make sense to anyone but me. Which is true, I have never found anyone who shares the entirety of my sense of humor, everyone shares a part of it, and I tell those jokes out loud. None of my friends understand the randomness of the jokes that stay in my mind that cause random laughing fits. I have tried to explain my jokes to her, which gets the response "I think I get it. I just don't see how it's funny." or "I don't understand." By the time that I finish explaining it, it's not funny anymore and has ruined any pleasure provided by trying to explain it and I end up disgruntled and her nonplussed. If I don't provide an explanation she will say "I know you say the jokes are random, but, you know, Keps, some people may think you are just joking about them." I think she feels like I am judging her when I laugh randomly. She enjoys my laugh, just not when she doesn't understand why. Is this typical for an ENFP? Suggestions on what to do?
    Love wouldn't exist without loneliness to inspire it.

Peach yogurt is made of love. And gnome kidneys. - Domino

I can cope and will cope without polluting my lungs. - Saslou

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

curiosity killed the cat. It also kills ENFPs and jokes unfortunately
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    curiosity killed the cat. It also kills ENFPs and jokes unfortunately
    I hate you.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP

There is an ENFp I know that has A LOT of friends, but none of them are really close, and she tends to 'discard' them when she has no use for anymore. It was quite odd to me. Her and I were perfectly fine with one another, we talked a bit from time to time... And suddenly she began ignoring my exsistance completely. It pissed me off like you wouldn't believe.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by HotpinkHeatwave View Post
    There is an ENFp I know that has A LOT of friends, but none of them are really close, and she tends to 'discard' them when she has no use for anymore. It was quite odd to me. Her and I were perfectly fine with one another, we talked a bit from time to time... And suddenly she began ignoring my exsistance completely. It pissed me off like you wouldn't believe.
    I'm guilty of the exact same thing. I do it all the time. It can have many reasons:

- The person I'm starting to ignore hurt me and I suspect them from being too stupid to understand that I'm feeling hurt.
    - I feel guilty about something I did to that person and I can't look at them straight into the eyes anymore.
    - I never considered them to be real friends.
    - I found out that my life would be way easier without them.
    - They're starting to become boring.
    - Found out that they have "evil friends" as well, which means that they're evil too. Evil people don't deserve "good friends".
    - We're becoming so different that hanging out together becomes frustrating.
    - I suspect them of having a crush on me, which I find intimidating.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.
    Likes Alassea liked this post

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Awww c'mere

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kar View Post
    I'm guilty of the exact same thing. I do it all the time. It can have many reasons:

- The person I'm starting to ignore hurt me and I suspect them from being too stupid to understand that I'm feeling hurt.
    - I feel guilty about something I did to that person and I can't look at them straight into the eyes anymore.
    - I never considered them to be real friends.
    - I found out that my life would be way easier without them.
    - They're starting to become boring.
    - Found out that they have "evil friends" as well, which means that they're evil too. Evil people don't deserve "good friends".
    - We're becoming so different that hanging out together becomes frustrating.
    - I suspect them of having a crush on me, which I find intimidating.
    Hmmm. I can actually be these ways too. It's mostly the third point. I have a lot of people, that while they may consider me a good friend, I don't consider them good friends. Merely acquaintences instead, and so it doesn't bother me to just stop talking to them. I think the same thing happened with my friend. Or.. Exfriend? Haha.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    huh?
    Socionics
    ????

I don't know what it is . . . but with other ENFP's it's like survival of the fitness. I can't get along with them. It's like I always have to wear my fire retarded jacket around me because if you steal their spot light, they will engolf you with flames.