User Tag List

First 3777858687888997 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    ^^^Agreed...vibes are important. Though it won't keep me away from them, it will make me be extra careful until i can pinpoint where the vibe comes from..what the cause of it is so I can take the precise precautions for it not to be an issue.
    All I gotta say is for ENFPs you guys sure have a poor understanding of people coming out in the open and saying stuff like that. INFJs can see into the future and we pick on "vibes". Next we are gonna start talking about auras...and you wonder why people misunderstand us.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Oh get off your T-horse

It's that hunch, that gut-feeling, that miniscule bodylanguage thing that's off, that makes you think twice, I'm talking about. And you know it.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    ^^^Agreed...vibes are important. Though it won't keep me away from them, it will make me be extra careful until i can pinpoint where the vibe comes from..what the cause of it is so I can take the precise precautions for it not to be an issue.

I used to be that way too, that would be the times I ignored that vibe, but these days I judge from the feel alone and don't waste time finding out what is causing it. I know what's causing it, the person isn't a safe person to let in my life.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    All I gotta say is for ENFPs you guys sure have a poor understanding of people coming out in the open and saying stuff like that. INFJs can see into the future and we pick on "vibes". Next we are gonna start talking about auras...and you wonder why people misunderstand us.

A vibe IS the aura.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Awww, guess you got burned too badly
    It's worth it sometimes though...especially if you can help them sort it out.

LOL, I love that emoticon
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Yeah I don't always agree that the vibe means "watch out" - it could be a lot of different things. Usually it means something is going on behind the scenes in someone's life or they are trying to act differently from what they actually are (in a non scary way). If I get an "uck" vibe then it's usually a "stay away" vibe. An "off" vibe means that something is hiding somewhere and it might not be a big deal at all.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Rarely get the 'stay away' vibe though. The other one is rather common.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Dailtone View Post
    Hate an ENFP? Tell us why !

Okay, here are a few things that I have thankfully improved on over the years, but still bother me to a certain degree :

1.I hate being forgetful. I sincerely forget about 20 things a day unless I write things down and REMEMBER to look at the list. I dont mean to let people down or make they're requests seem unimportant. I can be super-organised, but not in all areas of my life and not all the time.

2.I hate being caught between two people I care about. I find it emotionally and physically draining. I find that other people can be possessive over me and I feel like a pawn in their power games.

3. I hate being terribly indecisive about the most trivial of things. Must everything be so subjective?

4. I hate procrastinating. But I cant seem to get anything done unless I'm in crisis mode. So I need to procrastinate in order to get into crisis mode so I can get things done.

5. The only thing consistent about me is that I believe in my sincerity, individuality, willingness to constantly self-improve and cause no one any harm (emotional or otherwise ). I usually overcome my bad habits by reflecting on how they may undermine or contradict any of the above.
    SOOOOOOO TRUE!!!! I feel ya! (And I know what you mean about lists! I make them, but I forget to look at them again!)

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Yeah I don't always agree that the vibe means "watch out" - it could be a lot of different things. Usually it means something is going on behind the scenes in someone's life or they are trying to act differently from what they actually are (in a non scary way). If I get an "uck" vibe then it's usually a "stay away" vibe. An "off" vibe means that something is hiding somewhere and it might not be a big deal at all.
    I can recognise these vibes - and a lot others in between - but I have also often found myself in an internal struggle about what they *really* mean.

Just as much as ENFPs pick up on vibes, we - or at least I - tend to give everybody the benefit of the doubt. I can go to unreasonable lenghts to remind myself that I what I feel is multifacetted, that it might lead to a wrong judgment or actually might reflect a weakness of my own (suspicion, envy, disdain etc).

I guess it's about Ne protesting against closing off possibilities plus Fi feeling guilty if I think bad about people I hardly know.

Anyway, in the past this second guessing has let me to overrule my gut instincts in a stubbornly idealistic way, refusing to admit that letting this person near was a bad idea until evidence was crushing.

(Eh, I flatter myself with having become better with age at trusting the vibes I get and not feel obliged to go for every tiny possibility or give everybody the famous chance. Ooo-oo, I feel so mature... )

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Yeah, no point in the ENFP "everyone is fine" stuff. That's just awful and bothers me greatly. Everyone is NOT fine and everyone is NOT healthy no matter how much we want to pretend they are.