User Tag List

First 3575838485868795 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

I like ENFPs a lot, I have the best time with them. I am currently seeing an ENFP girl, I am hoping shes as crazy sexual as everyone says ENFPs are! We have a wonderful time together though nonstop laughing and talking. Except when we are making out ha!
    Likes Alassea liked this post

MBTI
    iNFp
    Enneagram
    4w3?

I don't hate ENFPs
    But I hate AN ENFP
    I hate her because she's this illogical wench that jumps to conclusions, is crazy defensive, always pointing her finger at someone, and is just. so. MEAN.
    She's so paranoid that some one is doing her wrong, and she ALWAYS needs to be complaining about something. Just not appreciative.
    Then she puts on this "smile, everything's sunny attitude" whenever she talk to people that don't know her -- they don't know the truth about how she acts, only what she SHOWS... which is how she draws people in.
    >=(

Painfully Bipolar

MBTI
    ENFP

maybe you ought to tell her that she's mean. when someone tells me i did something mean i usually feel pretty terrible about it.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Hendo Barbarosa View Post
    I like this Tertiary Te usage. It's the most ENFP thing I've seen in the forums all day!

I think a lot of what the difference between "over-sensitive" and the ability (or distinction) of controlling one's own sensitivity, and the struggles that can ensue, seem to be the difference between ENFPs who utilize their secondary function more often on a general basis, due to it being encouraged through circumstance more than the oft times more comfortable extraverted functions at the ENFP's disposal. Just like how my Ni and Fi will work together to spin me around in never-never land unless I "DO SOMETHING" in the real world with extraverted thinking (which always feels like a chore for me, not having as much extrovert experience in my life), with an extrovert it's going to be the flip side of that, an ENFP's extraverted functions being Ne, the ability to see connective reasoning in life, the universe, and everything...and Te, the ability to DO SOMETHING about the connective reasoning you have witnessed. Keep in mind however, that just like the introvert spiral can spin me too deep into myself if I'm not careful, the extroverted spiral between those two functions has the potential to spin you AWAY from yourself, from your internal Fi (which, I imagine, for ENFPs must seem just as much of an emotional chore as my Te is a rational one)

At least, that's the going theory? Discuss.

P.S. never my intention to offend any pedagogues, take all of this with a grain of salt! Most of it comes from the book "Personality Type - An Owner's Manual"
    That explains exactly how I feel at least a few times a day usually. It's so much fun when the thinking takes over, makes me feel sharp and smart! Any ideas on how to develop using the Te more for ENFPs? If I could do that, I would probably be able to be less indecisive which is my least favorite characteristic of all.

MBTI
    ENFP

Hate an ENFP? Tell us why !

Okay, here are a few things that I have thankfully improved on over the years, but still bother me to a certain degree :

1.I hate being forgetful. I sincerely forget about 20 things a day unless I write things down and REMEMBER to look at the list. I dont mean to let people down or make they're requests seem unimportant. I can be super-organised, but not in all areas of my life and not all the time.

2.I hate being caught between two people I care about. I find it emotionally and physically draining. I find that other people can be possessive over me and I feel like a pawn in their power games.

3. I hate being terribly indecisive about the most trivial of things. Must everything be so subjective?

4. I hate procrastinating. But I cant seem to get anything done unless I'm in crisis mode. So I need to procrastinate in order to get into crisis mode so I can get things done.

5. The only thing consistent about me is that I believe in my sincerity, individuality, willingness to constantly self-improve and cause no one any harm (emotional or otherwise ). I usually overcome my bad habits by reflecting on how they may undermine or contradict any of the above.

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

I just ended things tonight with an ENFP I have been dating for several weeks, because I came to the conclusion he had narcissistic personality disorder. I'm not kidding, or exaggerating for effect either. He literally was a sociopathic narcissist. While I am grateful to have observed such a species for my own database collection (I am fond of studying psychological defects), I can't help but say at the end of the day: yet another ENFP that wrecked havoc on my life. This does not help your cause ENFPs. Seriously.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    I just ended things tonight with an ENFP I have been dating for several weeks, because I came to the conclusion he had narcissistic personality disorder. I'm not kidding, or exaggerating for effect either. He literally was a sociopathic narcissist. While I am grateful to have observed such a species for my own database collection (I am fond of studying psychological defects), I can't help but say at the end of the day: yet another ENFP that wrecked havoc on my life. This does not help your cause ENFPs. Seriously.
    You just don't have much luck with ENF's do you thessaly? I wish you better luck next time!

MBTI
    INTJ

Let's see, why am I sick of ENFPs? From my experience:

(1) ENFP's exaggerate everything, and I mean everything. Sometimes, I am reasonable in stating that it is no more an exaggeration, but a lie.

(2) ENFP's flirt with everyone, and I mean everyone. They will flirt with you until they are bored, and then, move on to the next subject. It's disgusting how they lead people on to believe that they're interested in you, or at least in being your friend, when all they really want is to use you for their temporary satisfaction.

(3) ENFP's will do almost anything (or say anything) to please others. For someone like me, this is a . They definitely think they dont, but they do.

(4) ENFP's are so convinced about a certain "truth" that they will refuse to acknowledge that they are wrong. If they believe in a higher power, then they are so convinced of it that they will look down on others who don't see it the same way.

(5) ENFP's like to think and openly declare that they are looking at people's interiors (their inner souls), when most of them usually decide on a person (and his state of affairs) before even getting to know them. They look at the exterior, believe it or not. Overall, they judge a person by their looks, nothing much more than that.

You may be thinking I am just a hater, but I am only stating what I have observed about them, in general. The truth hurts sometimes. I know that most ENFPs will refuse to acknowledge the above, a typical reaction (see #4).
    Likes Alassea liked this post

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

5) is wrong, ime, as most of us tend to postpone judgement tilll way later till we feel we've explored all options and have gathered all the necessary info (one of the reasons we seem so wishy washy on our decisions). In the event of us deciding earlier, it's usually coz we've encountered a personal dealbreaker and the rest of the info is no longer needed.

The rest of the list can happen, or can be perceived as such, yes

Actually...you would benefit from talking to ENFPs about these behaviors one on one. You'll find that often there's a different logic or train of thoughts behind the behaviour than appears to be the case at first glance.

This is not meant to say that these behaviors are in fact excused or good. It just seems to me that you don't understand where they come from, and you might view them differently if you did
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTJ

Why dont you explain here how such actions can be justified! My ignorant self is unable to understand how such a personality can truly care about people and still possess characteristics (1)-(4). It seems to go against everything a rational creature would assume.