User Tag List

First 2767757677787987 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    I once suffered from a terrible migraine. My well meaning ENFP friend was so worried about me that she kept calling me to tell me how terrible she felt about it. I kept asking her not to call. So she shows up at my door with "goodies" for me. While well meaning, it's not pleasant to hear the bell and deal with blinding light from outside while suffering a migraine. When I was less than pleased to see her, she got on her high horse about what a caring person she is and how she was only trying to help because she felt sooooo bad about what I was going through. And how it's always about me. To this very day, whenever she talks about me being cold or mean, she uses "the migraine" as her example. I just sit back and sigh. I would love to see that self reflection that you guys talk about...

Like I said, in general, these boards make people self aware. But not everyone gets to hear the honest truth about themselves from 15 other types, much less friends that are afraid of dealing with the emotional meltdowns. So they live out their lives thinking that they are golden. (this goes for all types, not just ENFPs).
    You give extreme examples so don't be surprised if no one relates. I mean, no offense to your friend but only someone really stupid would not get the point in such a situation...unless of course you weren't really direct in pointing it out to her, or maybe she thinks having a migraine is just like getting high. :P

MBTI
    ISTx

I don't hate an ENFP, but when they get angry/upset, it can be a bit much to handle. It's a handful no doubt. lol

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    You give extreme examples so don't be surprised if no one relates. I mean, no offense to your friend but only someone really stupid would not get the point in such a situation...unless of course you weren't really direct in pointing it out to her, or maybe she thinks having a migraine is just like getting high. :P
    I can give you a lot more examples. This is just her personality. I've spoken with her about this incident a million and one times, but eventually I gave up because there are just so many times I can repeat myself. It's frustrating.

I love how you keep trying to make everything an isolated incident... Why can't you accept the fact that this is how some people are, even if you are not that way?

garbage

I love how you keep trying to make everything an isolated incident... Why can't you accept the fact that this is how some people are, even if you are not that way?
    ENFPs and their desire to see the best in everybody

To his credit, he did also present the option that she could be "really stupid." And I'm inclined to take that option. She seems really stupid.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

guilty as charged
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    ENFPs and their desire to see the best in everybody
    Or ENFPs and their desire for self-delusion, lol!!!!

MBTI
    ISFJ

I can give you a lot more examples. This is just her personality. I've spoken with her about this incident a million and one times, but eventually I gave up because there are just so many times I can repeat myself. It's frustrating.

Lol I love you keep churning out examples of how your friend is and trying to make it sound really common for ENFPs.

I do accept this is how some people are even if I'm not like this. I just don't know why would it have anything to do with being an ENFP. Just clarifying and sharing my opinion on how this kind of behavior makes NO SENSE in this ENFP's head. And I'm pretty sure others in this board that think like me.

garbage

Or ENFPs and their desire for self-delusion, lol!!!!
    entps just don't understand people

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Lol I love you keep churning out examples of how your friend is and trying to make it sound really common for ENFPs.

I do accept this is how some people are even if I'm not like this. I just don't know why would it have anything to do with being an ENFP. Just clarifying and sharing my opinion on how this kind of behavior makes NO SENSE in this ENFP's head. And I'm pretty sure others in this board that think like me.
    I gave you examples using more than one ENFP friend.

And again, board members are more self aware, as a whole.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    entps just don't understand people
    riiiiiight.

It's funny how when I make comments on threads about other types, most of my reps are from ENFPs telling me how insightful I am, so...