• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Hate an ENFP? Tell us why!

S

Sniffles

Overall I don't hate ENFPs. In fact Im currently in love with an ENFP girl. :wubbie:

Leysing

MBTI Type
FiSi
ENFPs come far too close in a psychological sense. They tend to penetrate my Introvert personal space more often than what is healthy. I feel choked :eek:

But I can't hate them, so their behavior is just "mildly annoying". :D

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I can't resist you
You are the crazy women that i bleed for
the devil-may-care for this booksmart devil
:smooch:

Overall I don't hate ENFPs. In fact Im currently in love with an ENFP girl. :wubbie:
Hmm, to be nice or mean...

*recalls being referred to as a strumpet*

Oh man...

You're lucky, I'll choose to refrain myself from commenting here.

Good luck with that, (because you'll certainly need it).

Whoops!

:)

But I can't hate them, so their behavior is just "mildly annoying". :D
Blasphemy!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And, on another note, this thread exists, why???

Let's keep it real folks, the only people who hate us, ENFP's, are...HATERS!!!

:smooch:

S

Sniffles

Well if it makes you feel happy CaptainChick, the actual chances of me succeeding with this one is nil.

Atomic Fiend

They can be flakes sometimes, and then there's that weird, saying the first thing that pops into there head thing they do which can be a combination of insulting and just out of place at times.

Once you get over that though they're awesome.

S

Sniffles

They can be flakes sometimes, and then there's that weird, saying the first thing that pops into there head thing they do which can be a combination of insulting and just out of place at times.

Once you get over that though they're awesome.

Yeah that can be annoying at times, in a very cute way.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Being an ENFP isn't easy: sometimes I am a crazy, emotional fruit cake! But daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn is it fun! :party2:

Nah, :wink: Just kidding!!!! But it makes life worth living. And more importantly, we remind OTHER people what makes life worth living. Woo hoo! We are born with purpose, ideals, and a sense of mystery and imagination. I act as a catalyst without even trying - just realize it because others say it. Cool beans. We are the people who help take the poles of of other types' .... Oh, oops, I meant....Well, you know what I mean.

IEE623

MBTI Type
NeXx
Being an ENFP isn't easy: sometimes I am a crazy, emotional fruit cake! But daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn is it fun! :party2:

Nah, :wink: Just kidding!!!! But it makes life worth living. And more importantly, we remind OTHER people what makes life worth living. Woo hoo! We are born with purpose, ideals, and a sense of mystery and imagination. I act as a catalyst without even trying - just realize it because others say it. Cool beans. We are the people who help take the poles of of other types' .... Oh, oops, I meant....Well, you know what I mean.

i think each type of the 16 has its own purpose in this world/society. We need each other. Like the Is need the Es, the Ns need the Ss, the Fs need the Ts, the Ps need the Js and vice versa. Yin and Yang :) Together we become whole. :blush:

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i think each type of the 16 has its own purpose in this world/society. We need each other. Like the Is need the Es, the Ns need the Ss, the Fs need the Ts, the Ps need the Js and vice versa. Yin and Yang :) Together we become whole. :blush:

Yep, I agree. I might help others, but they help me just as much. Attention to details and specifics, as well as logical and rational analysis, are not my strong points. So they help me out, too! :yes:

sketcheasy

MBTI Type
ENFP
sounds like my former roommate, hahaha

Can't stand 'em.

- Drama. Its always some bullshit about something. Even if that something is nothing.
- Annoys me: "why don't you talk more?" If everyone laughs at their dumb suggestions to me, then they think its funny and that I should just get over it, but I'm just not having it.
- Paranoid.
- Always nagging me, asking me if I like them. Never satisfied with my answer, leaving me to wonder if they are feeling guilty about something, or if they are looking for affirmation: "tell me you love me. tell me you don't care about x, y, or z. tell me it doesn't bother you. tell me its not that big of a deal."

Only real positive thing I've noticed, consistently, is that they are always nice. Nothing wrong with being nice, nothing wrong with giving a shit, but for me, their "niceness" doesn't do much to overshadow the things that annoy me.

BTW, when I look at most ENFP (ESFP, for that matter.. and even ISFP) women I realize that I can be as superficial as anyone else: I've always found them attractive. But then of course as their personality begins to unravel, I reach the conclusion I stated in my first sentence, and realize that looks alone don't mean that much after all. Heh.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
^^ Where's MySavior's original post? 'Cause I want quote and respond, too!

*Drama* I have to totally disagree with this.

Maybe younger ENFPs are prone to histrionics, but a lot of my 'dramatic' streak is basically theatrical, expressive behavior, colorful dress, a zest for life, yadda yadda yadda. You know who does get A LOT of actual drama in their lives?

Other types. I kid you not. My ISTJ friend constantly gets into personal drama and squabbles and commonly has fallling outs with people. My INTP friends also get drama in their lives. My INFJ male friend is a drama magnet (psycho girlz like him).

You know why these types get drama? Because honestly they aren't as open minded to other people's quirks and idiosyncrasies or people savvy while simultaneously being thoughtful and having an *accurate* view of themselves. Seriously.

A grounded ENFP understands people, is very empathetic, and truly has or tries to have a 360 POV of situations. It makes us pretty reasonable and natural mediators/diplomats. It's REALLY HARD for us to be drama-prone, because we head off such situations to begin with or are able to mediate and end situations before they escalate into drama. Also, we just don't get truly stressed about things, particularly other people's quirks, and can shake off a lot so we wouldn't even classify a lot of stuff as 'drama' and we don't get worked up enough about things to be dramatical.

Then again, maybe I'm being very selective in my memory and view right now...

But if you mean 'drama' as in being theatrical, excited about things, I don't know, I dont' consider that 'drama'. Dramatic, yes in a way, but not in the way I think you meant.

-Paranoid - Okay that's true. LOLZ.

-Nagging for affirmation. - OMG, they sound like young ENFPs. I have way too much pride, am generally secure enough, and also think I have a pretty good sense of people when they truly like me -- to ask people this, let alone *nag* Egads. That IS frickin' annoying!

BTW -- EXFP/ISFP is physically attractive? Why! Score one for biology! :holy:

I think what you/mysavior meant is that all the things that annoy you about EXFP/ISFP initially attract you and then annoy you.

Them's women for ya. ;)

Desert Flower

You know why these types get drama? Because honestly they aren't as open minded to other people's quirks and idiosyncrasies or people savvy while simultaneously being thoughtful and having an *accurate* view of themselves. Seriously.
:rolli:

Brutus01

MBTI Type
INFP
ENFP's are some of my favorite people in the world, they are like me...well if i was outgoing...which doesnt really make them li...nvm i just like em

chatoyer

MBTI Type
eNfP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*Drama* I have to totally disagree with this.

Maybe younger ENFPs are prone to histrionics, but a lot of my 'dramatic' streak is basically theatrical, expressive behavior, colorful dress, a zest for life, yadda yadda yadda. You know who does get A LOT of actual drama in their lives?

A grounded ENFP understands people, is very empathetic, and truly has or tries to have a 360 POV of situations. It makes us pretty reasonable and natural mediators/diplomats. It's REALLY HARD for us to be drama-prone, because we head off such situations to begin with or are able to mediate and end situations before they escalate into drama. Also, we just don't get truly stressed about things, particularly other people's quirks, and can shake off a lot so we wouldn't even classify a lot of stuff as 'drama' and we don't get worked up enough about things to be dramatical.

I completely agree, I think the theatrics come from our enthusiasm & crazy-expressive reactions, largely positive.......I put it in NT-speak for my guy, so he would get it when he complained about my infrequent negative outbursts--"I'm upbeat, positive, & laid-back about 95% of the time--that 5% of the time that I'm negative--yes, it's dark, it's dramatic, it's paranoid, but it really is about 5% or less of the time"--he did agree & gave me some slack. I truly think we do detour a lot of interpersonal drama because of our adaptability & our ability to see the other's POV.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE

Oh very well -->

You know why these PEOPLE get drama? Because honestly they aren't as open minded to other people's quirks and idiosyncrasies or people savvy while simultaneously being thoughtful and having an *accurate* view of themselves. Seriously.

FIXED!

But I stick to the original analysis. I see people who always have drama in their life and it's because they are pretty clueless about people, aren't accountable for their actions and culpability in matters, and stubbornly stick to their own POV because they must be right.

Lots of crossed wires, hurt feelings, stress, anger, and burned bridges result. Unecessarily.

Drama is usually caused by a lack of awareness and again, not taking responsibility for things.

OR drama is caused by being overly aggressive, pushy, and literally instigating 'drama' with people, but that too is usually an outlet for other things going on inside the person, a lack of empathy for others, etc.

Basically, drama is 95% unintentional.