User Tag List

First 456781656106 Last

MBTI
    WOLF

This thread is making me way too happy for my own good.

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    one time a b/f put one under a microscope and squashed it
    LOL That's so awesome. xDDDDDDDDDD
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

To the top of the world arcticangel02's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    I think we should retitle this thread: "ENFPs go fishin for compliments."
    *grin*

That really wasn't my intention though! I swear!

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

um there are moments in my life when I just simply hate me and want to be someone else... you know someone with logical tendencies..... someone who's emotional feelings don't get all mixed up in everything... *sigh*
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    GONE

Default Hahahhaha ---

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    I love them! I think they're wonderful... except... if I wanted something important done on time, I wouldn't ask an ENFP to do it.
    All these posts about how personable but flaky ENFPs are cracking me up. I was a HUGE HUGE mess for many years never did my homework (partly this was because I wanted my teachers to know that I didn't respect them...I was childish like that) always losing or giving away personal items, couldn't keep track of dates, etc.

The flip of this is that I'm an excellent 1-off event organizer and facilitated many workshops/panels and have helped organize many community events and fundraisers and one event that some years after my involvement got ushered in as an official month in the city I lived in.

Now i OVER compensate. I have 3 alarm clocks (1 is always broken or not working) and 3 organizers -- my PDA, my wall calendar, my pocket calendar. I put my clocks ahead 9-17 minutes ahead so I never know for sure what time it is. If i have to be at work at 9:00am, I'll get there at 8:20am and eat breakfast to make sure I'll be there. If I have a flight at 6:30 am, I'll just stay up all night so I don't miss it.

At one of my jobs my coworkers had all this praise for me because I always had everything I need PLUS extra copies on hand and looked really well groomed and was always early (because I gave myself an extra hour to get anywhere and was often goofing off when I shouldn't have so I had the extra time). Then they would see the explosion that was the inside of my car or god forbid the chaotic mess of a bathroom from which I would emerge pristine every morning and realize I was quite messy.

So um..yeah, I think I'm pretty good at seeming like I have it together.

MBTI
    WOLF

CzeCze - you've just been officially appointed my new role model

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

LOL CzeCze,

I run on two alarms right now (while I do prefer 3) and the things I want to do in life are just starting to require my use of an online calendar. I have it set up to e-mail me the day before I have to do something and IM me 2 - 3 hours before I have to be some place. I get paranoid when I don't have a clock near me because I quickly lose track of time and date (I have up to and including forgotten what year it is).
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    All these posts about how personable but flaky ENFPs are cracking me up. I was a HUGE HUGE mess for many years never did my homework (partly this was because I wanted my teachers to know that I didn't respect them...I was childish like that) always losing or giving away personal items, couldn't keep track of dates, etc.

The flip of this is that I'm an excellent 1-off event organizer and facilitated many workshops/panels and have helped organize many community events and fundraisers and one event that some years after my involvement got ushered in as an official month in the city I lived in.

Now i OVER compensate. I have 3 alarm clocks (1 is always broken or not working) and 3 organizers -- my PDA, my wall calendar, my pocket calendar. I put my clocks ahead 9-17 minutes ahead so I never know for sure what time it is. If i have to be at work at 9:00am, I'll get there at 8:20am and eat breakfast to make sure I'll be there. If I have a flight at 6:30 am, I'll just stay up all night so I don't miss it.

At one of my jobs my coworkers had all this praise for me because I always had everything I need PLUS extra copies on hand and looked really well groomed and was always early (because I gave myself an extra hour to get anywhere and was often goofing off when I shouldn't have so I had the extra time). Then they would see the explosion that was the inside of my car or god forbid the chaotic mess of a bathroom from which I would emerge pristine every morning and realize I was quite messy.

So um..yeah, I think I'm pretty good at seeming like I have it together.
    Hahahah wow... that's what I call over-engineering your Pness

MBTI
    eNfP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

findthejake, you are a masochist, because we HATE to be hated! Isn't that true? Isn't it a source of pride that with the few people we truly don't like, we can usually get them to like us on some level? It's a real weakness in the type.......

I suppose a truly evolved ENFP would be someone who knows that someone doesn't like them, & it just rolls off, because the ENFP is completely secure in his/her identity.

I've gotten better, but I'm not there yet.