• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Hate an ENFP? Tell us why!

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram

Want in, Amargith? Though, I sense we best stop this jibber jabber soon, else we find ourselves chased down by an angry mob. Quick! To the Batmobile! :happy2:

I think we can leave [MENTION=33707]Population: 1[/MENTION] be, aka Robin. He seems perfectly content right where he is. We shall pick him up tomorrow for more fun to be had :newwink:

Want in, Amargith? Though, I sense we best stop this jibber jabber soon, else we find ourselves chased down by an angry mob. Quick! To the Batmobile! :happy2:

I think we can leave [MENTION=33707]Population: 1[/MENTION] be, aka Robin. He seems perfectly content right where he is. We shall pick him up tomorrow for more fun to be had :newwink:
Always the sidekick never the super hero! Wtf?

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Always the sidekick never the super hero! Wtf?
That's right - you don't have to put up with that from him. You're better than that. Just tell him!

That's right - you don't have to put up with that from him. You're better than that. Just tell him!

Why thank you for the encouragement! I think I shall.

Yo [MENTION=25763]Dreamer[/MENTION] I quit being Robin. I’m promoting myself to Nightwing. Later!

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram

Such a trouble maker you are. [MENTION=33707]Population: 1[/MENTION] come back! I need my sidekick :( I know, [MENTION=30122]Cat Brainz[/MENTION] wouldn't mind being my sidekick!

Such a trouble maker you are. [MENTION=33707]Population: 1[/MENTION] come back! I need my sidekick :( I know, [MENTION=30122]Cat Brainz[/MENTION] wouldn't mind being my sidekick!

Cat Brainz sounds like a villain’s name to me. You’ll have to wash the Batmobile yourself.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

He he he he he how foolish you are to think im a side sick :D. I am a disloyal Cat of the Wilds who obeys his own command and no one elses and anything I do or did for you Dreamer was all part of my plan. :newwink:

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Cat Brainz sounds like a villain’s name to me. You’ll have to wash the Batmobile yourself.

Wise words indeed Pops im glad to see you are speaking words of reason. I am indeed a villain and any claims to the contrary are all ether liars or very stupid and ignorant people.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Cat Brainz is loyal to this ENFP and this ENFP defeats you all.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Cat Brainz is loyal to this ENFP and this ENFP defeats you all.
If you honestly believe that, I have a nice swamp to sell you in Nevada. Each of them is in it only for himself. They don't know what loyalty is.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If you honestly believe that, I have a nice swamp to sell you in Nevada. Each of them is in it only for himself. They don't know what loyalty is.

Hm I think it is easy to think people are only in it for themselves when in reality most people truly are inherently good and want to do the right thing whether it benefits them or not...

or I am an idealist as usual.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
I think a lot of of ENFPs are actually ESFPs.
ENFP posseses Si so they know what is loyalty ot at least they will know... :D

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Believe me, the feeling is very much mutual. Never cared or understood the hype of other fellow ENFPs liking INTJs, but whatever lol.

To tell you the truth INTJ/ENFP thing doesn't really work before both sides are 25 or 30. Since this combo requires plenty of maturity on both sides.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I hate you, damn ENFPs. I hate those of you who think selflessly about others even when you take a hit.

People seem to mistake ENFPs for an infinite source of motivation and they cling on their energy to do their bidding.
Sometimes ENFPs hate their own lives and seem as though they have to keep up appearances for others not to worry and they crack at that self-inflicted pressure.
Their only solace at that moment is hopefully the emotional and silent proximity of that person who sees them for who they are, accepts them wholly and does not demand anything from them. If they're trying to do their funny act, call their bullshit, their feet on the ground, and allow them to weep and heal.

Fucking cry, you little shits. You don't always have to be happy.

I Tonya

Rythym of the night
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I do dislike their underdeveloped Te that comes out erratically when they're pissed. I wish they used a different approach than just emotions in our arguments. This is how they sound to me.
(EH, hate is a strong word, but overall I actually love them and they make me laugh.)

ThoughtBubbles

Pansexual Primadonna
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ironically i tend to dislike a lot of enfps. i especially hate it when they're like OH, I'M GOING TO BLOW OFF HANGING OUT WITH YOU CUZ I'M A FREEEEE SPIIIIRRIIIIIIT AND YOU JUST HAVE TO DEAL WITH MY RANDOM CANCELLATIONS AND NO CONSIDERATION FOR ANYONE ELSE'S SCHEDULE

Metis

ironically i tend to dislike a lot of enfps. i especially hate it when they're like OH, I'M GOING TO BLOW OFF HANGING OUT WITH YOU CUZ I'M A FREEEEE SPIIIIRRIIIIIIT AND YOU JUST HAVE TO DEAL WITH MY RANDOM CANCELLATIONS AND NO CONSIDERATION FOR ANYONE ELSE'S SCHEDULE

And refusal to pay for services already rendered, because that would be surrendering "authenticity".

ThoughtBubbles

Pansexual Primadonna
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
And refusal to pay for services already rendered, because that would be surrendering "authenticity".

yeah true. some enfps definitely have a certain entitlement for not considering others or being "flighty" because "it's just how they are."

if it was just that they had poor time management, that would be one thing. maybe more forgivable. but this goes beyond that and i see it A LOT!