First 40484950515260100 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Scarfism View Post
    They don't like it when people don't like them and then will try to make that person like them and as soon as they do, they lose interest.
    ...Ah...

Guilty as charged..

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

They don't like it when people don't like them and then will try to make that person like them and as soon as they do, they lose interest.
    untrue
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

MBTI
    INFJ

Unhealthy ENFP's - Can be needy, judgmental, annoying, can jump from relationship to relationship and can be overly talkative.

Healthy ENFP's - Some of the most beautiful people in the world. Smart, sincere, positive, fun, genuine, achievers, protective, friendly. Can be the perfect mate.

Superficial, but I think you'll get the point.
    "A well-spent day brings happy sleep." Leonardo da Vinci

MBTI
    ENFP

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Most are really cool, but then there's that "findthejake" guy on here sometimes. He's exceptionally annoying.
    what's a "findthejake" guy?

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    It is scary how much I can relate to this. I feel the happiest when I am the center of attention, so I try to do what I can to get it. I enjoy getting reactions out of people- seeing my influence.
    i agree 100% a few of the people i know figured out when i do this and they say it's endlessly annoying

MBTI
    ENTP

I have seen this. Unhealthy ENFP's are brat-style masochists. They want to be held on the cusp between love and disregard.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    GONE

I just wanted to chime in again about 'child-like' and 'childish'. The 'youthfulness' is part of the make-up of an ENFP and no matter how old physically we get, we'll always hang onto the idealism and optimism and true *joy* and excitement over things that is considered "child-like". It's really hard to truly jade an ENFP.

Does anyone remember Calvin and Hobbes and the Frosted Chocolate Sugar Bombs story line where he sends away for the beanie (that thinks will make him fly?) See how 'jaded' he got when he had to wait 4-6 agonizing weeks for it to arrive (that's freakin ETERNITY in child years) and how he said it ruined him? That's how jaded ENFPs get. We may act like we're done with something or someone or crushed and Will Never Believe Again, but 9.5/10 chances, we're not.

We want to believe, we want it to work out, it's that sickeningly maddeningly unadulterated knee jerk orientation to life and driving need for good to triumpth over evil and puppy dogs to live forever and etc. etc. etc. that's in our marrow.

I think that drives some people nuts or at least gets on their nerves.

Seriously, happy people get on people's nerves.

And yeah, ENFPs can be childish as well as child-like.

Let's just say "youthful" and call it a day, shall we?

BTW, I've known an immature ENFP or two in my time. Well intentioned, sweet girl but hella annoying. She was all a whirlwind of (too much) energy and misdirected outbursts and poorly worded attempts at banter - almost like an untested ENTP (HAR HAR HAR) Sometimes her Ne would lead her out (way out) of the flow of conversation and she would basically take over the conversation to talk about some personal tangent that let people looking puzzled.

The funny thing is, she especially annoyed other EF and NF types! Hahahaha. Okay, I'm just being mean now. But, she did get along really well with the very laid back INTJ so maybe there's something there to type dynamics.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Will take it personally (and defend in a superficially sweet, but, underlying bitter, fashion) at least, one part of any - points brought up in this thread.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Will take it personally (and defend in a superficially sweet, but, underlying bitter, fashion) at least, one part of any - points brought up in this thread.
    Truth!

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I dunno, I think we do that more coz we want people to understand us, as we want to understand them. It's meant to promote communication and get rid of misunderstandings.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”