User Tag List

First 3543444546475595 Last

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Any and all of the 16 types are annoying without sufficient intelligence.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    I hate all ENFPs...

..excepty Amargith

No but srysly, I don't think I like a lot of ENFPs, as most of them act like ESFPs, and are really fruity, bubbly, energetic, and a lot can be superficial..but that's more the females. I don't know of any on these forums like that, maybe because all female ENFPs here have brains, so no worries.

I think there must be at least two different kind of ENFPs..those with brains/souls, and those of a more superficial and less intelligent approach..but that may be ESFP, I don't know.
    I meant to clarify something I said and that you agreed with once. Sure I like to break their balls (or...whatever) but if MBTI serves for anything it's exactly to disprove that theory and view of yours (and many other people). You can be bubbly and energetic and still have depth.

Also what the hell does intelligence have to do with anything? Being an N or an S isn't going to make you any more or less intelligent.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    I hate all ENFPs...

..excepty Amargith

No but srysly, I don't think I like a lot of ENFPs, as most of them act like ESFPs, and are really fruity, bubbly, energetic, and a lot can be superficial..but that's more the females. I don't know of any on these forums like that, maybe because all female ENFPs here have brains, so no worries.

I think there must be at least two different kind of ENFPs..those with brains/souls, and those of a more superficial and less intelligent approach..but that may be ESFP, I don't know.
    Heh, I think you are mistaking ESFP for ENFP.

Also, if you don't get to know an ENFP you can make assumptions about what they are really like and be wrong. Why does someone have to show you their "real" side, anyway?

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Heh, I think you are mistaking ESFP for ENFP.

Also, if you don't get to know an ENFP you can make assumptions about what they are really like and be wrong. Why does someone have to show you their "real" side, anyway?
    Unfortunately, the side someone shows you is the only side you have to go by in your evaluation of them.

And.. yeah, ENFP guys and ENFP girls are totally different in a lot of ways, somehow. You're all usually much more extroverted than we are.. although, my sample size for ENFP guys consists of two people in real life and also those on the forum..

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by quietgirl View Post
    Yea, this happened when I had a date on a night my best friend wanted to hang out. She was deeply offended that I was "choosing to hang out with my boyfriend over her" and I had to give an indepth explanation of my actions. Afterwards, she felt awful for putting me in such an impossible position (especially since we had not verbalized any plans with one another that night) but that wasn't until AFTER she made me feel like an awful friend. ENFPs, why in the world does something like this make you feel rejected? Do you normally set plans in your head with someone without verbalizing them, thus holding that person to a standard that they can never meet, and then feel rejected when they do not do what you wish they would do? I can see this a little in myself, so I guess it may be an NF thing - but I tend verbalize set plans much better & I don't take it personally if a friend hangs out with someone else when nothing was set in stone.
    Yes, yes we do.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Srsly?

Dudes, all a y'all, it's like you're ashamed, y'know? The need to be around people, to get attention, and to fly off to the new thing at the same time... it's like you're ashamed of those drives.

More and more lately I've been coming back to an odd motto I formulated when I was young, and who knew it would turn out to be important: "People have to live by what they say, so they'd better make sure what they say is true."

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Against ENFP's: Manipulative, flirty, and random. They're great when you finally get past the front and you get N to N conversation, but the front goes up immediately the conversation ends. I could see myself having one as a flame, but never as long term, unless one was much more mature than the one I know.
    Likes Alassea liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by mortabunt View Post
    Against ENFP's: Manipulative, flirty, and random. They're great when you finally get past the front and you get N to N conversation, but the front goes up immediately the conversation ends. I could see myself having one as a flame, but never as long term, unless one was much more mature than the one I know.
    i hate when people describe ENFPs as they are all immature. its different -teenager and ENFPs.

We have fun side but most of us are very deep and capable of intelligent conversation, but we develop those T etc. traits slower then natural Ts.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    two
    Socionics
    ESE

Quote Originally Posted by mortabunt View Post
    I don;t see why everyone is so hot for maturity, it's boring. I don;t know about you but I want excitment over the long term, and only crazy people can offer that.
    -There is nothing either good nor ill but thinking makes it so.
    Likes Alassea liked this post

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

Oh wow. I know Ni learns by being contradictory but at least the INFJs do it with a bit of class.

Re: ENFPs coming off as ESFPs. Yes, when I was a teenager I did behave like an ESFP. Se is incredibly practical, especially in social situations. As an Ne dominant I recognised this and tried to replicate it. When you interact with an ENFP only superficially, many will behave like that. We are always using our Ne, but we will not reveal all of our cards. Get an ENFP talking about ideas and they will let their Ne loose. Sadly, it takes a level of trust between the ENFP and another party for it to reach that point and ENFPs are never actually as trusting as they appear.