User Tag List

First 3139404142435191 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lasting_Pain View Post
    An ENFP broke my heart into little pieces. That is why I will never love again
    awwww

somethin about an intp/enfp dynamic i think.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Awww, if it's any consolation, we both hate and suck at breaking hearts.

We're built to be heart menders not breakers, so it goes against ENFP laws.

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    somethin about an intp/enfp dynamic i think.
    Pretty much. :/
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Lasting_Pain

It was my fault. I was never able to communicate properly with her. It was my first relationship.

MBTI
    enfp

B) The semi-complete handover of decision making to introverted Feeling.
    This results in unreliability , and general flakiness.
    One moment they are really excited about an idea (like going to the rock concert) and make plans and pay for tickets,
    only to do a complete 180 later, on a whim ,because they "don't feel like it" .

I burst out reading this.Been there,done that!

MBTI
    enfp

You women are too nervous, never dress correctlty for the right occasion and always want sex when I just want to talk.

So true.I know how to dress correctly,but my rebellious side always wins,and I tend to put on something edgy.(When everyone else has a swimsuit on at our local pool,i show up in bright colour,skimpy bikinis.)

And yes,I do appreciate those bedroom activities a lot.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lena View Post
    You women are too nervous, never dress correctlty for the right occasion and always want sex when I just want to talk.

So true.I know how to dress correctly,but my rebellious side always wins,and I tend to put on something edgy.(When everyone else has a swimsuit on at our local pool,i show up in bright colour,skimpy bikinis.)

And yes,I do appreciate those bedroom activities a lot.
    we're all nuts...yay!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Lena View Post
    B) The semi-complete handover of decision making to introverted Feeling.
    This results in unreliability , and general flakiness.
    One moment they are really excited about an idea (like going to the rock concert) and make plans and pay for tickets,
    only to do a complete 180 later, on a whim ,because they "don't feel like it" .

I burst out reading this.Been there,done that!
    Yes, I can be flaky too But I nearly always try to keep up my obligations even if I don't feel like them, just so I don't hurt the people around me. And a continual pattern of that can't be good for me.

That's another thing, at least for me.. I'm too concerned for the well-being of other people, and I can't be mean to them or let them down. Then my hopes get dashed when they don't treat me the same way. Maybe I expect that much--too much--out of other people and then resent them when they let me down.

I can also be very inconsistent. Nowadays, I'm practically misanthropic at work whenever I can get away with it, but I'm very friendly and cordial everywhere else. Part of me cares what my coworkers' perception of me is, but then most of it doesn't give a damn.

Part of me also feels like the environment around me defines me way too much. I can't work in a horrible environment, which means that I'm pretty much never in the office.

ENFPs :steam:

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Aw, sorry you had to go through that. That sucks. But in my experience, if someone's going to break your heart, let it be an ENFP! It's funny, because being rejected by an ENFP was the most uplifting experience for me. I'm not joking, really. I got tired of my Fi making me nervous and blushy around someone I'd considered one of my closest and dearest friends, and finally I thought, gosh darn it, this is silly, I'm just going to tell him I like him. So I did. And would you believe it, he got this flattered little smile on his face, gave me a hug, and apologized like crazy for not liking me back--so I started laughing! We both apologized, then had this whole "Don't feel bad!" "Well, then you're not allowed to feel awkward!" thing, smiled, and moved on. I don't know a single soul who would've done that besides him, haha, and we're still close.

(doesn't think this helps with the hating ENFP thing, but needed to say this after reading that post to reassure anyone entrusting an ENFP with their heart)

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

I can keep to the subject if I really, REALLY pay attention. (which I believe goes for every human being, based on me ofc.)

I know it doesn't add upp with anything the last couple of pages but I quit reading at page 3. Sorry.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
    Aw, sorry you had to go through that. That sucks. But in my experience, if someone's going to break your heart, let it be an ENFP! It's funny, because being rejected by an ENFP was the most uplifting experience for me. I'm not joking, really. I got tired of my Fi making me nervous and blushy around someone I'd considered one of my closest and dearest friends, and finally I thought, gosh darn it, this is silly, I'm just going to tell him I like him. So I did. And would you believe it, he got this flattered little smile on his face, gave me a hug, and apologized like crazy for not liking me back--so I started laughing! We both apologized, then had this whole "Don't feel bad!" "Well, then you're not allowed to feel awkward!" thing, smiled, and moved on. I don't know a single soul who would've done that besides him, haha, and we're still close.

(doesn't think this helps with the hating ENFP thing, but needed to say this after reading that post to reassure anyone entrusting an ENFP with their heart)
    aww...i think i love you for that.
    -Jim Morrison