User Tag List

First 2129303132334181 Last

Results 301 to 310 of 1134

  1. #301
    RETIRED CzeCze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    GONE
    Posts
    9,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    But you are sure you are ENFP? I have an ENFJ friend who tested ENFP.


    That would actually be awesome -- I would get so much more accomplished in life.

    My Fe isn't bad (I've been working on it) but my Fi outshines it.

    Hey, you guys wanna try something fun and educational, and better yet, find out more about yourself?

    Let's start a thread where ENFPs post our cognitive functions test results. I already know that a few ENFPs have taken this test, but it would be SO interesting to compare and contrast with other ENFPs here.

    I know most of us only know each other here through the forum, but even from seeing posting habits and 'forum persona', it could be very enlightening.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

    "I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

    Johari/Nohari

  2. #302
    Senior Member Tiny Army's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    679

    Default

    I was an ENFP who tried to kill herself three times. No one at school even knew that I was depressed or unhappy. People I went to highschool with still react in shock when they discovered that the three months I was missing were spent in an institution.

    My biggest trouble being an ENFP is dealing with my own sadness. My whole life I tried so hard to keep everyone happy that I felt like I was drowning inside. The worse I felt, the happier I acted and the harder I tried to make everyone else happy. I think ENFPs sometimes use their empathy to ignore their own pain. I thought if I stopped everyone else from feeling bad, my sadness would go away on its own.

  3. #303
    Senior Member Moiety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    6,020

    Default

    I'm sorry to hear that Tiny. Glad it's all in the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Army View Post
    I think ENFPs sometimes use their empathy to ignore their own pain.
    This is soo true. I play the Sad Clown figure quite well.

  4. #304
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post


    That would actually be awesome -- I would get so much more accomplished in life.

    My Fe isn't bad (I've been working on it) but my Fi outshines it.

    Hey, you guys wanna try something fun and educational, and better yet, find out more about yourself?

    Let's start a thread where ENFPs post our cognitive functions test results. I already know that a few ENFPs have taken this test, but it would be SO interesting to compare and contrast with other ENFPs here.

    I know most of us only know each other here through the forum, but even from seeing posting habits and 'forum persona', it could be very enlightening.
    i agree it would be interesting...my fe was almost as close as my fi and my ne/ ni was crazy high...both of them , i think and t was low.

    edit: actually that was on the last test i took that eck posted...not sure it was very good...because i've tested enxp before...why would my t be so low? i think i retract that information can't be accurate...it was a self assessed thing probably not the best.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  5. #305
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that Tiny. Glad it's all in the past.



    This is soo true. I play the Sad Clown figure quite well.
    see...such a sweet empathetic cool enfp guy response
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  6. #306
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Oh yeah. Yours is a good example of what happens to me sometimes. I've been called anti-social before. I mean, wtf! Me? Anti-social?? Sometimes I just like to be pensive and people misunderstand that. And I also made an effort to be more social after hearing that. And some people were very surprised to see the "new me". Unbelievably so.


    That is hilarious! Anti-social? I mean people can be multi-dimensional, right? . I'm much more into calmness so, I really like when I am in that state of mind. A co-worker of mine told me that I need to be more consistent that it's not normal nor does it make sense to be like that! He said either be introverted or extroverted, but not both. Sigh. I had a lot of thoughts in my mind at work about non-work related stuff. Anyway, one of my co-workers brought me to the side to ask what was wrong with me. I was just trying to read my book.

    How did you go about doing that? I notice I been probing more in conversations, expressing my humorous side, not bringing up anything remotely serious, etc.
    Ombaaraminayasabaha
    4w5 sx/so/sp

  7. #307
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Army View Post
    I was an ENFP who tried to kill herself three times. No one at school even knew that I was depressed or unhappy. People I went to highschool with still react in shock when they discovered that the three months I was missing were spent in an institution.

    My biggest trouble being an ENFP is dealing with my own sadness. My whole life I tried so hard to keep everyone happy that I felt like I was drowning inside. The worse I felt, the happier I acted and the harder I tried to make everyone else happy. I think ENFPs sometimes use their empathy to ignore their own pain. I thought if I stopped everyone else from feeling bad, my sadness would go away on its own.

    Sorry to hear that, Tiny . I can relate to what you're saying a lot.

    How do you go about dealing with it now?
    Ombaaraminayasabaha
    4w5 sx/so/sp

  8. #308
    Senior Member Wild horses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    1,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Army View Post
    I was an ENFP who tried to kill herself three times. No one at school even knew that I was depressed or unhappy. People I went to highschool with still react in shock when they discovered that the three months I was missing were spent in an institution.

    My biggest trouble being an ENFP is dealing with my own sadness. My whole life I tried so hard to keep everyone happy that I felt like I was drowning inside. The worse I felt, the happier I acted and the harder I tried to make everyone else happy. I think ENFPs sometimes use their empathy to ignore their own pain. I thought if I stopped everyone else from feeling bad, my sadness would go away on its own.

    i really relate to what you are saying here especially about the happy front! I desperately needed help as a kid but never got it cos I never really acted out!... just Acted up a storm LOL!!

    Glad it's in the past and is probably what makes you stronger today!
    Kisses Wild
    ... couldn't drag me away

    eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

  9. #309
    No moss growing on me Giggly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so
    Posts
    9,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Oh, yeah, when I try to discuss stuff with my sister oftentimes she looks at me like I'm crazy. No matter how much we love each other she just doesn't "get" it.

    For example I was discussing about how I have analyzed my growing up and how "good" my parents actually are. She didnt "get" the whole someone started off as a "bad" parent I don't have to find the bad, it's easier for me to analyze them in a good light. The "good" parent I have to sort the "good" from the "ISFJ good" before finding out what she was really like. I don't even think my sister gets why I would analyze that. She isn't dumb at all, it's just really not her thing.
    How is "good" different from "ISFJ good"? I'm curious.

  10. #310
    Was E.laur Laurie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    Thats my own personal situation, Hmm, not a comment on ISFJ. I think it came down to someone thinking they "understood" everyone and not quite getting me.

    CzeCze I wasn't saying you weren't enfp, I just wasn't what you had looked into since I thought you had said you didnt feel like other enfp's? I probably read it wrong.

    Hugs, Tiny, it's so hard when you aren't understood. I remember feeling pretty alone as a teen.

Similar Threads

  1. [ISTP] Hate an ISTP? Tell us why!
    By DJAchtundvierzig in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 02-06-2017, 06:55 AM
  2. [INTJ] Hate an INTJ? Tell us why!
    By DJAchtundvierzig in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 01-03-2017, 12:20 PM
  3. [INFJ] Hate an INFJ? Tell us why!
    By DJAchtundvierzig in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 222
    Last Post: 12-12-2016, 01:41 PM
  4. [ENFJ] Hate an ENFJ? Tell us why!
    By proteanmix in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 548
    Last Post: 03-03-2016, 02:16 AM
  5. [INTJ] Hate an INTJ? Tell us why!
    By Cranky in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 05:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO