User Tag List

First 123451353103 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Shen! LOL that was great, glad you're back.
    savvy savvy souix to you too!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    IT

Can't stand 'em.

- Drama. Its always some bullshit about something. Even if that something is nothing.
    - Annoys me: "why don't you talk more?" If everyone laughs at their dumb suggestions to me, then they think its funny and that I should just get over it, but I'm just not having it.
    - Paranoid.
    - Always nagging me, asking me if I like them. Never satisfied with my answer, leaving me to wonder if they are feeling guilty about something, or if they are looking for affirmation: "tell me you love me. tell me you don't care about x, y, or z. tell me it doesn't bother you. tell me its not that big of a deal."

Only real positive thing I've noticed, consistently, is that they are always nice. Nothing wrong with being nice, nothing wrong with giving a shit, but for me, their "niceness" doesn't do much to overshadow the things that annoy me.

BTW, when I look at most ENFP (ESFP, for that matter.. and even ISFP) women I realize that I can be as superficial as anyone else: I've always found them attractive. But then of course as their personality begins to unravel, I reach the conclusion I stated in my first sentence, and realize that looks alone don't mean that much after all. Heh.

oh damn... that last one kinda hurt...
    too accurate there mysavior! Well done mate!
    That's the kind of stuff I am looking for. Keep pouring it on people. It helps keep our egos in check if we know not everyone loves us all the time!

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I don't think I could hate an ENFP. I typically like them. They are amazingly creative, imaginative people who are charming and charismatic. They can connect too quickly to my deeper part which makes me feel rather vulnerable because I end up getting attached to them, when it isn't reciprocated. I have gotten my feelings hurt because of this, but I know it isn't their fault so to speak. They're just so damn charming! I encounter people I 'think' are ENFPs as performers fairly often. They do often value me, but their contact is really random and not available on my terms almost ever. The ENFPs typically have all the power in my relationship to them. Or at least this has been my history so far. Never say never for future interactions.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)
    Likes Allywally liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ

You can't hate ENFPs. They're lovable folks.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    Faith, have you tried telling her about the way you feel when she does this?
    When I lived with her she was almost 70 years old, and I confess that my upbringing to respect my elders overshadows my native desire for clear and free communication. She's really a great person, in spite of all the ways she annoys me, and I don't think I have the right to suggest that she should change to suit me.

I have tried to express my feelings about the things that I thought were causing the most misunderstanding. I explained that I'm an introvert and need a lot of time alone but that doesn't mean that I'm sulking or unhappy. She exclaimed, "Oh, faith! You're not an introvert! You're a very nice person!" And hugged me.

When we were working together, we did reach an agreement about the newsletter. Or, basically, I just gave in because she's older and stuff. I let my mind roam while she talked and talked to decide what she wanted. I studied her face and her gestures and her clothing and let my thoughts wander. When she finally knew what she wanted, I brought my mind back and applied myself to the task at hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by hotmale View Post
    You can't hate ENFPs. They're lovable folks.
    True. Even when they annoy the heck out of you and make you want to slice your wrists just to escape, they're still very kind and sweet and loving--and it's still impossible to hate them.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

I can give one good thing which can make me really and truly hate ENFPs.

When they hate everything so much that they end up nudging me into hating things too and that's just far too emotional for me so I hate them for it.

Works better when you don't think about it.

Oh and the whole ISTJ thing when stressed is a major piss take. It's like all the "logical" reasoning in the world except without any detachment or correction of perspective.

Aside from these negative points, when the ENFP is themselves being negative and projecting such irritations (deliberately sometimes to my paranoid annoyed mind), ENFPs are real easy to get on with. Possibly the most likely type of the chatty ones to actually listen when you say "STFU I would like a bit of peace and quiet for 5 minutes". Though I wouldn't be surprised to then find myself being timed
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

So...erratic...

Please, be consistent. You guys are difficult to understand and gauge because you're so random and inconsistent.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I self-identified as ENFP for some time, and now I think I might have inspired hatred by..
    -being too popular
    -being too damn loud
    -so damn exuberant/illogical/irrational
    -not giving a chance to conduct a logical conversation
    -not giving a chance to go deep in any issues
    -getting all the girls
    -not letting any amount of ridicule hurt me
    -talking people to do wild fun all the time
    -trying to inspire enthusiasm all the time
    -cartoonish/jokester/talk show host/clown

MBTI
    INFJ

When you make yourself obvious, people react. I doubt you've inspried much hatred... but if you have, take comfort in the thought that you've probably inspired a good deal more fun times and happiness.