User Tag List

First 1725262728293777 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i agree and understand how it can be annoying to an nt and that's fine makes sense for them to mention in a thread such as this but i LOVE that i give a shit about things and feel protective of them...it's one thing to understand their perspective but i sure as hell don't think any of us need to apologize or feel defensive about it.

that is the distinction is it not? any type can be logical when faced with a fact based topic or discussion but if there is a human element the nf will take a human approach.

the point is only to understand and respect the differences not to state one is better or that both types function the same way...they don't.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEE

Awww...

Mkay.~

I'm sorry for my silly behavior, Mr. Angry NT.

You are all absolutely right.

: )

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Xellotath View Post
    Awww...

Mkay.~

I'm sorry for my silly behavior, Mr. Angry NT.

You are all absolutely right.

: )
    Don't lie down - TAKE IT LIKE A (WO)MAN!!

Heh.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    ^^ ZOMG, let's have an all out ENXPs co-ed Risk or Stratego game!

I don't even know what Stratego is and I've never played Risk but I find chess excuciatingly slow and not fun.
    LOL. Awesomeness. If I can find a place that you can do this online, I'm game. Oh the puns...

Besides as someone else pointed out, irrationality against my strategy would be refreshingly fun because it would at the same time keep me on my toes from "WTF is going on. Must reanalyze!"

I'll check tomorrow, I have some off time to burn, and maybe make a separate thread of simple online games for those who are interested.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

He can call 5-7 times in a row if I don't pick up, but not send me an email. I don't hate him, but my oh mio, how illogical that guy can be.

MBTI
    GONE

Personally, I like hearing why people hate ENFPs.

And I feel no need to defend my type in this thread - I'd rather hear an endless string of critiques.

The truth is for me, I don't know any confirmed ENFPs IRL other than a few people who took online tests (which I don't trust). So hearing all the unflattering stories and views of ENFPs is very educational to me. It gives me contrast.

I honestly already don't identify with the ENFPs in the ENFP horror stories (of which there have been on a number in the forum) and I chalk it up to immaturity and unbalanced cognitive function development.

Honestly, I don't even know how similar I would think I am to other ENFPs here IRL. The 3 unconfirmed ENFPs that I know IRL - people don't really see us as being similar or sharing the 'same' personality type at all. And I don't really think we're similar either.

So bring on the haterade! :P
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Xellotath View Post
    I just giggled like a schoolgirl.

So our crime as F-types is ...using our feelings to make judgments? [As seen in the irrational endorsement of PC-like practices]
    And this crime is so vile that it ... infuriates ... you?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Hating F-types for preferring feelings... and reacting with a big emotional outburst. Clearly a logical decision!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh my god, that's a good one.
    And you guys are supposed to be the calculating ones? Talk about irony on a massive level.

Ok hold on, and the best part is .. You chose to give a rant on anti-authority stances on a thread about ENFPs? We're obsessed with multiple meanings and possibilities, thousands of patterns which run counter to the established norm.

Now I know you were generalizing about NFs.
    But were you so.. inflamed with feelings ...that you failed to consider your audience?

Adorable.

I really didn't say any of that...at all. It's very imaginative and full of new possibilities, but it really doesn't accurately reflect anything I said. Use your feelings to make judgments all you want. Just STOP reminding us on every single "Why does x type act this way?" thread that "it's only unhealthy ones!!" because that goes without saying whenever you're discussing any kind of generalizations. It's not wrong or invalid, as you seem to have daydreamed me saying; it's simply unnecessary to point it out, because everyone knows, and it gets old hearing it again and again.

Once again, leave it to ENFP to invent an attack on himself. I didn't say or imply anything in your entire little rant there. Read! You just proved my point perfectly by getting indignant and responding with "OMG DON'T GENERALIZE ABOUT MY TYPE" after I made an entire rant arguing that this was an unnecessary response because "it doesn't apply to everyone of that type" goes without saying. I didn't say anything about feeling-based judgments being bad, or ENFPs being authoritarian, or any of that other crap NFs seem to think they can discern that hasn't been said or implied. That's really the main issue here: you think you can read 2 paragraphs by someone and paint a complete and accurate mental picture of that person's entire emotional psyche. You can't.

I'm not infuriated either, as much as irritated. There's a big difference, and everyone who's tried in vain to peg for me specific emotional states (you guys are REALLY confident in your abilities to do that!) based on zero evidence but their own hunches from reading 2 paragraphs of my writing in an online forum, has been an NF. Go figure.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    fool

How could anyone hate you guys?

I know sometimes I would want to be able to, but I just can't do it

All the praise you get is not for vain. Lemme just tell you that.
    You are awesome.

My bestest buddy ENFP and me - 9 years and still going. Relationship that will never break

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I'm rather biased..I dated a a couple ENFPs casually....they where rude and clingy. So I'd have to say, my ENFP experience has not been so good.

MBTI
    INFP
    Socionics
    ILI

Well, I've only known one ENFP. She's fun to be around with, chatty, witted, likes to laugh & have conversation & knows how to be fun.
    But she's rather dimwitted when it comes to introspective matters, while having the gall to make it seem like my question was weird when she's simply not introverted/deep-thinking. I'm sure it's just her, though, & not all ENFPs, but this was about "an" ENFP so NYENYENEHEHEANAHAENA!

One thing I really can't stand though is how -- for all her social chameleoness -- she calls me 'weird' when something's said out-of-key or 'cryptic' in it's meaning. My god, man, peer beneath the surface; ooaaahh, you're lonely & 'depressed' because you have no one to talk to? CONGRATULATIONS! You're just like almost every other-other person on the planet! Call someone, girl! Mah gawd.