User Tag List

First 1523242526273575 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by groovejet02 View Post
    ENFPs are insecure, emotional and illogical.
    I would like to add: fickle, inconsistent, procrastinating, manipulative, revengeful, easily hurt, entitled, obnoxious, arrogant.

It won't be fair though if I don't acknowledge their strengths, so here are some I can think of right now:

Fun, funny, engaged, spontaneous, random, adventurous, loving, attached, friendly, charismatic, smart, imaginative, innovative.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w1
    Socionics
    ENFp

Wow! Even MORE NT's since last night!!! I'm starting to get them.

89% Extroverted ~ 68% Intuition ~ 84% Feeling ~ 89% Perceiving
    Enneagram: 2w1 SO/SP Socionics: ENFp
    Cognitive Process
    Se 30.4% Si 19.1% - Ne 38.4% Ni 26.4% - Te 23.1% Ti 20% - Fe 46.4% Fi 35.8%
    Sanguine | Phlegmatic
    Right Brain Dominant

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

nt's are cool alex. they just don't get offended easily so i don't think they always realize that it's hard for us to hear that stuff. some of it IS true...sucks though.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w1
    Socionics
    ENFp

O - I agree, but after a night on vent with 3 NT's pushing buttons and asking absurd hypothetical questions, i.e. "If there were a room of children and a room of elderly people, and you had to kill one (notice not save one) - which would you kill"...

Then of course yes, what seems to me as NF's are their favorite plaything - kinda forming not so great opinions finally (took a few months).

Cognitive Process
    Sanguine | Phlegmatic
    Right Brain Dominant

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Definitely the old people.

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Xellotath View Post

Chess: "But Yes! There can be romance between a black Pawn and the enemy white Queen!"

Halo: "... Why must we shoot each other when the sky is so empty and beautiful?"

Starcraft/AgeofEmpires: "... Hear me, my army! As your leader, I will ensure -no one- dies! And if someone does, I'll press delete (suicide command) on every unit, that way he doesn't feel alone in the afterlife!"

Those are extreme examples but boy are we capable of transforming a bland game into the most Epic story ever.
    LOL
    I've never been one for computer games (did play chess with my INTJ father as a kid though - boy was THAT interesting!) but I could see myself doing the same thing.

And I SALUTE the beauty of your interracial, class-blind chess couple.

ENFPs are insecure, emotional and illogical.
    Yes, sometimes and no.
    Sure, we can be very insecure and present bleeding-heart syndrome - but you DO realise that - functionally speaking - ENFPs have EXTROVERTED THINKING AND INTROVERTED FEELING.

An ENFP educated in the ways of impartial reason and/or raised with an appreciation for logic may well kick your NT ass at abstract reasoning.

Gawd I get so frustrated with the stereotype that ENFPs are an illogical type just because we CARE about people (and - yea - have the inability to focus on one thing too long)

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    The one I know in real life can get to be a bit much sometimes, and has trouble pumping the brakes. I would also find it difficult to talk to her about anything remotely serious. It could just be her though, and I don't know her as much from an online standpoint as I know other ENFPs here. Maybe they're different in person. I know I am.
    ...Really? When going one-on-one with someone I've gotten the comment that I can be 'too' intense. I've heard other ENFPs on here jest about similar complaints from loved ones.
    Sure, we have a 'silly switch' - but get down to the nitty-gritty, and we'd LOVE to talk for hours on end about things which you/we find important.

I would like to add: fickle, inconsistent, procrastinating, manipulative, revengeful, easily hurt, entitled, obnoxious, arrogant.
    'Manipulative' is NOT something I'd ever attribute to any healthy ENFP.
    Neither is arrogance - our insecurity only really manifests in this way in unhealthy versions of the type. 'Self-absorbed' may be more fitting, I know our insecurity can definitely turn us inwards.
    Don't know where you got 'revengeful' from.
    Other than that - fair enough, we often suck

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w1
    Socionics
    ENFp

And another thing - I know ENFP's aren't perfect - no one is - depends on the person. I must say though out of all the people I've met on this forum - every ENFP I've come across has been really nice, open, and helpful. Kinda like "O LOOK! We are similar! HUGS!"

Cognitive Process
    Sanguine | Phlegmatic
    Right Brain Dominant

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w1
    Socionics
    ENFp

Definitely the old people.
    Yeah - but you see - if you answer then you get more button pushing from them. Beware.

Cognitive Process
    Sanguine | Phlegmatic
    Right Brain Dominant

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FantailedWall View Post
    LOL

...Really? When going one-on-one with someone I've gotten the comment that I can be 'too' intense. I've heard other ENFPs on here jest about similar complaints from loved ones.
    Sure, we have a 'silly switch' - but get down to the nitty-gritty, and we'd LOVE to talk for hours on end about things which you/we find important.

This is not the first time I've heard this from other ENFPs actually. It could very well be that I typed her wrongly, and she's an ESFP, but her style, mannerisms, etc don't strike me as SP at all. To be fair, I've never given her a chance to really get into a deep conversation, unless it's about herself and her unsuccessful romantic life. Maybe I should give it a shot and see how it goes.

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI

This is not the first time I've heard this from other ENFPs actually. It could very well be that I typed her wrongly, and she's an ESFP, but her style, mannerisms, etc don't strike me as SP at all. To be fair, I've never given her a chance to really get into a deep conversation, unless it's about herself and her unsuccessful romantic life. Maybe I should give it a shot and see how it goes.
    'Not wanting to get into depth' is not very synonymous with extroverted intuition, eh?

Oh, and: