User Tag List

First 35393101102103104105113 Last

Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1134

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I went to a huge *party* that all the popular people were invited to!!! No one there was an INTP.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    We usually don't jump at a chance to visit hell.
    I would like to have both of your babies NAO.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    If you don't want other people filling in the dots you have to fill in the dots yourself. That's pretty much all it comes down to.
    Sheesh, if NFPs actually did this themselves! The Ne jumps informed by Fi are

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    I think it should be pretty apparent by now that the fault for that situation lies in your construction, not in the mind of the ENFP.
    And, once again, I will concede that I worded it poorly. That still doesn't mean I subconsciously think cops are stupid. It means I chose the wrong words.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by herbpixie View Post
    And, once again, I will concede that I worded it poorly. That still doesn't mean I subconsciously think cops are stupid. It means I chose the wrong words.
    I can grant you that.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

The next step, if it's still an issue between you and the ENFP, and still matters to you, is to explain all of this to her, including the fact that you went so far as to go on a personality-based internet forum to try to better understand the situation, because there's obviously some kind of breakdown in what you meant to communicate and what you seemed to communicate (which is possibly part of a generalizable pattern between your personality type and her personality type), largely because you and your personality type tend to be rather emotionally/socially retarded.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    If you don't want other people filling in the dots you have to fill in the dots yourself. That's pretty much all it comes down to.
    And when she asked me, I did fill in those dots. It was still an issue for her until she got distracted and dropped it. Must not have been all that important to her to begin with.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Gangsters beware... cuz IM DA POLICE!!!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    The next step, if this still matters to you, is to explain this to the ENFP, whilst conceding that you're kind of an emotional/social retard.
    The ENFP dropped it, which was the truly perplexing thing about the whole situation to me. She was so worked up that she got me upset, then she ran away from it and acted like it never happened. I make no secret of the fact that I am sometimes socially awkward.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by herbpixie View Post
    And when she asked me, I did fill in those dots. It was still an issue for her until she got distracted and dropped it. Must not have been all that important to her to begin with.
    I'm still talking about random INTPs

ENFPs can be irritating as heck. I guess the people who like us see enough positives to get past the irritation.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Sheesh, if NFPs actually did this themselves! The Ne jumps informed by Fi are
    I only think it would piss the xNFP off more if the INTP tried to attempt to do it. They would reverse engineer what the INTP originally thought and then get offended about what the INTP would have said anyway.

INTPs know they are not good at this anyway and that why they are said to disdain "political correctness".

The best thing to do in these scienarios is not try to fix the goof but with the ENFP simply change the subject. A subject about the ENFP having done some courageous or sublime act is good bait for the ENFP to chase after.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"