Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    No, no, ENFPs are good with reading every human OTHER than INTPs, obviously. That makes the most sense. I bet it's because INTPs are super human. And they are all just like Einstein, too.
    Einstein is not the ultimate INTP. Behold the real Grand Architect of Creation, the real ultimate INTP!

Ya Einstein only was IQ 160, da Vinci was IQ 220! If you don't believe he is INTP, click the below link:
    http://www.celebritytypes.com/intp.php

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by herbpixie View Post
    I explained that earlier in the thread. It wasn't a Ne jump. It was a statement of clarification. In other words, we were no longer discussing cops. The conversation had moved to clubs. The previous speaker had combined the two topics.
    Yes, I read that, thanks. You understand that the act of putting both in the same sentence was what prompted examination, right?

The construction of the sentence is the issue ... it looks and sounds like you're putting those two elements TOGETHER.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

I explained that earlier in the thread. It wasn't a Ne jump. It was a statement of clarification. In other words, we were no longer discussing cops. The conversation had moved to clubs. The previous speaker had combined the two topics.
    I'm sorry, but, on the surface of it, this is the most retarded explanation I've ever heard.

That's why I didn't believe it.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Nope--sorry. Thread exploded, and I'm trying to catch up. My point stands, though. It doesn't happen with any other type with me.
    I do find that an interesting point, but you should consider that perhaps ENFPs are the only ones who express their consternation over it.

As has been expressed many times on this forum, they aren't very good at keeping their mouths shut about those kinds of things.

Other types are much more likely to sit there and think to themselves, "Did he/she really just say that?"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    No, no, ENFPs are good with reading every human OTHER than INTPs, obviously. That makes the most sense. I bet it's because INTPs are super human. And they are all just like Einstein, too.
    I'm feelin' the love here. It also makes perfect sense that every single ENFP will have the natural ability to discern hidden motivations every time an NTP opens his or her mouth. I'm not just like Einstein. I study biology and chemistry, not physics.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I don't think he was necessarily saying cops are dumb. He may have been thinking that cops are more action oriented...by inadvertently speaking in the negative. Dang INTPs always trapping others into derailing a thread to make it about them.

But you are probably right. He probably thinks the husband as well as many cops in general are not deep thinkers and the ENFP picked up on it. (she probably thinks it too and it hurts to hear it)
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I'm feelin' the love here. It also makes perfect sense that every single ENFP will have the natural ability to discern hidden motivations every time an NTP opens his or her mouth. I'm not just like Einstein. I study biology and chemistry, not physics.
    I wasn't aiming that at you, actually.

Why did you assume I was??

I went to a huge *party* that all the popular people were invited to!!! No one there was an INTP.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I actually have no idea why I typed (only) 5w4...considering the fact my meaning was meant for all e5s...and especially because the INTJ friend I was referring to in my message is a 5w6 as well (but I still wrote 5w4 ??). The only thing I can come-up with is that I was focusing on INTPs...and perhaps my mind has a tendancy to associate the two. But I do know that not all INTPs are 5w4s (again...have no idea where my mind was there).
    I actually didn't know until I took the test after your comment. Having said that, I took a few afterwards to verify results, and the other tests put me as 5w4. I don't know much about enneagram, so I'm only superficially aware of the differences.

My INTJ father... he will say all kinds of shitty, offensive things haha...but owns it.
    I have no problems telling someone off or being negative if I feel it's warranted.

Now my experience with xNTPs is very different. I mean I haven't put it all together in my mind...but I guess what I can say is it often appears to me...that when an xNTP says something offensive and you call them on it...there is an immediate claim of 'innocence' (often followed by what feels like the xNTP turns your argument around on you)...which often leaves me baffled. ENTPs can start to remind me of the character of Harold Skimpole in Bleak House...in where I get the sense that they truly understand what is going on...but are capable of manipulating the situation by claiming 'innocence'. But I'm really left baffled by the INTPs. And yes...I do sometimes wonder if they are truly unaware or what. ((I guess I should put in some sort of disclaimer here that I mean no offense with what I am saying. I only seek understanding.))
    Eh, I'm only seeking understanding as well, but I think some are taking offense. If I think the guy is stupid, then it's really a complete surprise to me.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

I went to a huge *party* that all the popular people were invited to!!! No one there was an INTP.
    We usually don't jump at a chance to visit hell.