• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Why Do INFJs think ENTPs are SO Adorable? And Want to Eat Them?

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
My ENFJ thinks INTPs are adorable. I don't know what you're talking about. Pfft.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Because to INFJs, ENTPs look like this:
Easy%20Sunder%20Dinner%20Roast%20Chicken.jpg

G

Ginkgo

Because they are rare among the female population.

You only want what you can't have.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is one of those romanticized relationships. Not saying it can't work, but it's romanticized. The two do go quite well together, assuming they have no issues.

Edasich

Enneagram
4w5
Because they tend to be incredibly geeky? :D

I'm an Ni-dom, and i realized all the people that stand out to me as geeks reek of Ne, lol :p :wubbie:

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I thought INFJs wanted to eat us for other reasons...

sade

Because ENTPs have that yummy mushy core. And they're nutritious.
.... Every INFJ needs their daily dose of Ne to "make our skin glow". :whistling:

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
I don't know any real life ENTPs. I think they only taste good if they're ripe (over 30 at least) and sometimes they're a little bruised up by then. However, I can see how they could be delicious and nutritious as well for an INFJ in theory anyway.

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
... because they're like easy-to-get intps... eheheh ^_^' ... alright i'll leave...