User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Hey CC, is your father an ISTJ?
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

A.) My father is deceased.

B.) My father was an incredibly unhealthy INTP. The most concrete thing my father liked to do was read.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFj

An ENFP friend of mine dated an ESTJ -- they had tons of chemistry and she was craaazy about him but it went down in flames, eesh. While that may not be representative of every ENFP+ESTJ pairing, I would proceed with caution.... I know personally that as an NF I would have trouble dating an ESTJ just cause I need a lot of physical affection and expressions of love, which ESTJs for all their good qualities are not the best at that.

Do you know if he's ESTJ vs. ESFJ?

ENFP+ESFJ, I'm curious about that one. Haven't seen it in real life that I know of. Of course, I have trouble identifying ESFJ males. I'm sure they're out there but I'm not spotting them for some reason. I picture ESFJ men in a relationship having a similar desire for control as ESTJs, but probably giving their partners more positive strokes...?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

This guy is ridiculously passionate, expressive, complimentary, and affectionate.

He is not the best looking guy in the world, but he has something I like to call, "swagger".

This whole thing, I think, is kind of a test, a test on whether or not I want to be with an I or an E.

Es, like me, like and desire good company!

I am so tired of stalking solitary wolves.

I want to be stalked for once!!!

I don't think ESJs have the ability to control me, if anything, the ones I've gotten involved with kinda viewed me as something different and special, they knew that if they pulled some possesive shit on me, I'd bounce.

OH, EPIPHANY!!!

I think that this guy, like my ESJ ex, I view(ed) to some extent, "lower" than me. And hence, (yes, I am totaly fucked in the head), when, and if, their *behavior* towards me was anything less than supreme, I would happily pack my things and go.

In other words, I have an uber-air of confidence about me.

Conversely, I am sick and tired of being treated poorly by guys I deem highly, get it?

I'm such a gene-whore, when I should really be focusing more on how a guy *acts*, and treats me.

Whenever I meet a guy, I think in the back of my head, I wonder what kind of babies we'd make together, but why would you want what you'd think would be an awesome baby with a dick of a dad?

Hahahahaha, I'm totally blowing up my spot, but ya'll know I'm nuts, already.

Ain't no shame in my game. (Eh, maybe there's a little shame )
    `

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

I know an enfp and estj couple that are engaged. I predict a divorce in maybe 5-10 years, he will cheat on her eventually, he talks about other hot girls a lot. There are always issues that they can't get over because both are unwilling to change. There is this over masculine tone to the estj which comes across as pretty much sexist, he openly admits he wants her to be a housewife and pretty much subservient to all his wishes (I really think it's an SJ thing, I think some SJ women don't mind being treated that way too, gender role thing). And there is an individualistic freedom and equality tone to the enfp that resents that. I really don't think it's the best match. The overall vibe of their relationship seems kind of shallow, it's almost like prostitution, he gives stuff like material things and security(financial), and she gives sex and babies, cooks and cleans or wutever and obeys him.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

^ I soooooo wouldn't be down for that!

:/
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Hey, who knows if this is right for you or not? There's only one way to find out - you'll learn more about yourself in the success or failure than you ever would thinking about it inside your head.

The only thing you owe the guy is honesty. Make the nature of the relationship clear so that he doesn't fill in the blanks himself. My concern is that he's already expressed his desire to marry you, so he will push for that type of relationship far more quickly than you may wish. That's the role he wants to cast you into, and you will actively need to communicate you aren't ready to fill that role.

And to clarify, the reason ENFPs can be perceived as flaky is that they talk like they are 100% committed and interested, and then bail. It's perfectly okay to date this guy and see where it goes - just be sure to be honest with him about your intentions. It's only flaky when you fail to do something you promised to do.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

^ Like Udog says, the only way in is through. Honesty is the cornerstone of true communication, and communication is the key to relationship success, so just be yourself and see where this leads you.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    OH, EPIPHANY!!!

I think that this guy, like my ESJ ex, I view(ed) to some extent, "lower" than me. And hence, (yes, I am totaly fucked in the head), when, and if, their *behavior* towards me was anything less than supreme, I would happily pack my things and go.

In other words, I have an uber-air of confidence about me.

Conversely, I am sick and tired of being treated poorly by guys I deem highly, get it?

I'm such a gene-whore, when I should really be focusing more on how a guy *acts*, and treats me.

Whenever I meet a guy, I think in the back of my head, I wonder what kind of babies we'd make together, but why would you want what you'd think would be an awesome baby with a dick of a dad?

Hahahahaha, I'm totally blowing up my spot, but ya'll know I'm nuts, already.

Ain't no shame in my game. (Eh, maybe there's a little shame )
    So you like guys to worship you, but those that do tend to be on the busted side, and you like strikingly handsome guys, but those that are tend to treat you shitty...

Ever consider finding yourself an equal? I think the best bet for a long lasting relationship is finding yourself someone who neither looks down on you nor puts you on a pedestal, instead, someone who views you as being on the same level.

Why would you want someone to worship you anyway? That's insecuirty talking.

I mean, God knows I have a high opinion of myself, but if I would ever marry, I would want a partner, not a minion. I wouldn't intertwine my life with anyone on any other terms.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Well, it is extremist, I admit, but if I can't seem to find a happy medium, shouldn't I settle down with a guy who worships me rather than a guy who treats me like shit?
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles