User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Default NFs what hurts you more ?

This is something I am wondering for some time now. But I have no reason too. I am simply wondering about it.
    This question can be asked in alot of contexts so I think that it would be best that everyone just imagine the context they can relate too.

What hurts you more in a situation when you fail in doing something that is important to someone you love? However in this situation it is obvious that you could have made a better job. So it is your fault for the most part after all.

Does is hurt more if your loved one just explodes in your presence or when they just become hostile without even raising their voice ?

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Does is hurt more if your loved one just explodes in your presence or when they just become hostile without even raising their voice ?
    Passive-aggressive and aggressive-aggressive feels the same to me. It's the emotion behind it all that hurts, not necessarily the way in which it's expressed.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Neither one hurts more, though the 'sploder may get 'slpoded on, extra 'splody points if you rub my face in it more than just telling me.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

same...but it bothers me more if it's disappointment rather than anger. anger makes me defensive a lil bit.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    Passive-aggressive and aggressive-aggressive feels the same to me. It's the emotion behind it all that hurts, not necessarily the way in which it's expressed.

So the "package" is trully unsignificant or it still could have some meaning ?
    (just asking)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

if the feeling behind it is the same...no doesn't matter how it's expressed. i respond to the feeling.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

For me my reaction is less based on how much pain is involved and more on how angry you make me with your own expression.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    So the "package" is trully unsignificant or it still could have some meaning ?
    (just asking)
    Well, I am highly sensitive to other people's feelings. I'm pretty good at detecting someone's feelings about me, even if they're smiling in my face or pretending. So yea, the way someone wraps their negative feelings about me is largely insignificant insofar as how I feel. Although, the package can determine how I react. I do occasionally fight fire with fire when pushed to my limit. Like, if I think you're trying to embarrass me or make me look stupid. OMG. The wrath of Pfer...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

right me too...i'll match it...calm and mater of fact or firery...
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

It really bothers me to let someone down. I hold myself responsible and hold myself up to high expectations. Usually, even if a loved one isn't hurt, but I feel I didn't do enough for them, I feel bad and guilty. Even more so if the person notices and expresses it. Whether they have an angry outburst, are passive agressive or simply give me the silent treatment. Disappointing and hurting someone really hurts me. Anger will cause a bit of hostility from my end and I may even snap and be mean in return, but in reality deep down I feel guilt, remorse and pain too.