User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    enfp

Default types ENFP's hate

I just realized today...working with one: ISTJ's annoy me to death.

They are overly pedant.Plain boring.Always doing the right thing.
    When they get mad by they seem to have this ability to hide it very well and act nice and calm.Such a torture for an enfp!

I liked my co-worker first,but then somehow she turned into a complete nightmare.Making fun of me in away I can't stand.Really nasty woman!She even confronted me when our boss was around.Final straw,I'm telling you.

I could never date a man who's ISTJ!Stuck in a deserted island with them,
    I'd be happy to kill myself or swim through the atlantic ocean to get rid of them.

I wanna know which types you dear fellow enfp's don't get along with,and
    if anyone shares this dislike towards ISTJ's,let me know.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Lena View Post
    I just realized today...working with one: ISTJ's annoy me to death.

They are overly pedant.Plain boring.Always doing the right thing.
    When they get mad by they seem to have this ability to hide it very well and act nice and calm.Such a torture for an enfp!

I liked my co-worker first,but then somehow she turned into a complete nightmare.Making fun of me in away I can't stand.Really nasty woman!She even confronted me when our boss was around.Final straw,I'm telling you.

I could never date a man who's ISTJ!Stuck in a deserted island with them,
    I'd be happy to kill myself or swim through the atlantic ocean to get rid of them.

I wanna know which types you dear fellow enfp's don't get along with,and
    if anyone shares this dislike towards ISTJ's,let me know.
    Hey now, that ISTJ is probably useful in survival situations. Beside's, one ISTJ doesnt a whole type be. I know one ISTJ who is querky and fun if youre willing to put up with his Trekkieness

Though I guess he would be boring since all he does is say the same stuff he saw. But the PRECISION! It's like I don't even have to see it on youtube to get all the humor!
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

MBTI
    ENFP

I don't hate ISTJ's but we have very boring conversations unless we're debating something. Which is also pointless because they rarely if ever change their opinion unless they've read something from an established source to the contrary.

ESTJ's tend to get on my nerves most often. The ones I know are very smug and arrogant when they're serious and are very impatient. Can ya chill out just a bit? Yet one of my closest friends is ESTJ and we have a lot in common and are each other's wingman, so I don't hate them either.
    ENFP Male: E-74% N-95% F-58% P-84% 3w2
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

I like ISTJs because I can do all the brainstorming and they will make sure it all happens. Great teamwork in the right kind of setting.

The type that annoys me the most is probably ESFJ or INTP

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

LOL my brother is ESTJ (maybe ESTP, actually) and I'm going to start playing D&D with him. I wonder how long till I quit.

I don't like having to pretend, so that's what gets to me. Pretending that conversations are intellectually stimulating pretty much makes me insane. I doubt that goes by type although i do find myself avoiding certain people because of it.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

I hate no type, but it is most difficult for me to get along with STJs. That being said, I'm open to whatever and can be cool with anyone who is cool with me. But harsh criticism kills me, and judgmental people bring me down. I can literally feel the negativity coming off of another person. I have a way of internalizing it, and it's no good.

I just want to have fun, and prefer people who see life and living like a party to be enjoyed. Happy, funny, exciting, interesting, loving people, make my day.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I have a lot of trouble dealing with SFJs. They're so helpfull and doormatty it annoys me@
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    I hate no type, but it is most difficult for me to get along with STJs. That being said, I'm open to whatever and can be cool with anyone who is cool with me. But harsh criticism kills me, and judgmental people bring me down. I can literally feel the negativity coming off of another person. I have a way of internalizing it, and it's no good.

I just want to have fun, and prefer people who see life and living like a party to be enjoyed. Happy, funny, exciting, interesting, loving people, make my day.
    right...i have an issue with people who walk around viewing things with such critical eyes and thinking they're superior....and i can feel the negativity oozing out of them too it makes me feel boxed in and claustrophobic.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Lena View Post
    Always doing the right thing.
    I like to argue with ISTJs that what should be done is not really right. It can drive them nuts in the area of fun. To them right eventually becomes not taking chances. J types are not very dynamic so they need to know what right is. A type that is dynamic screws up more and those types are harder to believe, but we are versed in how to screw up the right way and how to make them right.

My guess is because of there upbringing they were not allowed to really open up and see things for what they are. They had to follow a path, as they continued down this path they became less dynamic. At a certain age they tend to rebel and try to become dynamic because thats the more social thing to do and they screw up, eventually they see this and try to find the right path to avoid all the screw ups. They need a path to follow, they need rules to be layed down because this is what they know and are good at. This is my take on it, opinions.

edit: in there dynamic stage they follow there internal sensation. Once they open there eyes, they try to supress internal sensations because all it does is cause problems.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

oh i can totally appreciate istjs or isfjs or any other sj or whatever type and their perspective....but what i hate is that not feeling reciprocal...like...people that think their way is the "right" way and anyone who does it differently is stupid.

i don't get that.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison