• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] types ENFP's hate

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I definitely understand this, unfortunately. You saw both parts of the dynamic. Strongly agree.

Ive been there done that also with being proven wrong. I try to avoid it though by keeping an open mind and by allowing others to try and not say I told you so if they fail, but try to explain my thought process. The more open mind lets me get around that feeling and move on faster. I do have to try though when my dad comes back at me with "I thought I taught you better". I just want to say, "no you didnt teach me any better, try again", but my Fe doesnt allow this.

This is the way I have figured out how to get around that.

What do you think would happen if the two types took a step back and analyzed the other?

You see your bad qualities, but the analysis doesnt provide any way to fix it, its like a mirror, instead of new insight or a different way to handle problems. This seems to be the biggest problem with conflicting personalities. When this happens to me, I go in circles inside, because it just leads to me doing what they do, back to what I did.