Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    ENFPs usually don't hate anyone really. It is just that they can easily get frustrated with people. (it is quite observable)
    I think this is probably very true.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I absolutely LOATHE HATERS!!!

And you know who you are.

Good hearts along with good intentions go a long way for me.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

ENFPs usually don't hate anyone really. It is just that they can easily get frustrated with people. (it is quite observable)
    Nah. I def don't get frustrated easily with people. I'm all about giving people chance after chance after chance, because I honestly do believe that people have good intentions. It's when I realize that some people are trying to steamroll me that I change gears and go into smack down mode.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    I can totally relate to the bolded Poki, with the exception of the fact that attempting to prove the STJs in my family wrong does absolutely nothing but start epic arguments that have occasionally have lasted for upwards of a full day. It leaves me drained and feeling pretty sick, really. For me, I don't actually need to be right, just heard and understood.

My mother constantly attempts to one up me as well. Just recently I drove to go visit her 300 miles away to support her in a project that she had gotten involved in. She bitched at me because I brought my dog, who is 20 pounds. She told me, I should've known not to bring my dog to her "too good to sit on the couch" McMansion.<---Ok, she didn't exactly say that, but that's how she acts. She told me to board my dog next time I come visit. Nonetheless, she used to bring her dog to my house all the time. It burned me so badly because obviously, I already pay to come see her in gas and time, and I usually buy food and occasionally cook when I go there.

She also has tried to force my son to pray, even though she knows we're agnostic. And she woke up last Sunday morning, when I went to see her last, and was telling my son something about hell. I was furious! I don't even know how to handle it. It's beyond me.
    I dedicated a song to a friend about there mom who I believe is ENFP, it was Super Beast by Rob Zombie. It was the closest i could find to her nickname of her mom as mega beast, but shhhh.... Dont let the mega beast find out

edit: maybe not ENFP, i dont know, I dont generally get close enough to type people with an accuracy that I can be certain of.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    Nah. I def don't get frustrated easily with people. I'm all about giving people chance after chance after chance, because I honestly do believe that people have good intentions. It's when I realize that some people are trying to steamroll me that I change gears and go into smack down mode.

Well, giving people another chance and becoming frustrated are two different things.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFP

Well, giving people another chance and becoming frustrated are two different things.

I think they mean that they get frustrated after repeated chances are granted and lessons are not learned. Who doesn't?

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Goatman455 View Post
    I think they mean that they get frustrated after repeated chances are granted and lessons are not learned. Who doesn't?
    Right. That's what I'm saying. I'm usually very difficult to frustrate to the point where it's noticeable, and most ENFPs that I know are as well.

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

istjs are my favorite s type. most of the enfps i know seem to be pretty good at catalyzing the istjs and vice versa. many of the istjs love to pick fights and be confrontational, mix it up a bit. enfps are sensitive but recognize what's going on and like to aggressively banter. they're fiercely protective but underneath their gruff exteriors (which the enfps i know can sense very well and get at), they are very kind and generous (unlike, say, most of the estjs i know).

if you get either type into stubborn mode, yes it will be fucking disastrous. i could imagine 7w8s butting heads w/ istjs more than 7w6s. i mainly know 6w5 istjs, so take that for what it's worth.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    Aside from not wanting to understand others I have learned that I have to prove them wrong. It works with my dad. From there you can open there mind, but you still have to traverse carefully through Fi also. We were working on his lawn mower and he was certain what I said wouldnt work. We got home and in within minutes I did what he spent forever trying to do. I had to show him instead of discuss, then I had to get past the I didnt think that would work and the feelings of being proven wrong...
    I definitely understand this, unfortunately. You saw both parts of the dynamic. Strongly agree.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

for me, ENTPs are the easiest to hate.
    I do have ENTP friends though, its just something about their personality type that has the ability to accidentally push my buttons. If they're trying to annoy me, it fails. Being themselves can be a pain for me, though.

Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"