User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

4 or 5.

I'm on a roll today. Second first post of the page in a row.

Am an INFJ 9w1.

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

i'm interested in enfj enneagram types. especially 4s and 4w5s. i mainly know 2w1s and 2w3s.

i'm a 5w4 infj. i still haven't met an infj 9w1, which i would like to do. i can't imagine an infj 1 so much, either. perhaps bc i don't know many 1s at all. infp 5w4 is very interesting to me. as is intj 5w4 and intp 5w4. i love 4w5s of all varieties.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I test as a 2 in a dead-heat with 4. I take this as a sign of my very very low E, toeing the line of introverted NFJness without being an INFJ proper.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6&2

I'm an INFP and tied between 6 and 2.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

I'm the same as Chameleon- 3w2.

The description he posted sounds about 14245% accurate.
    "That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can."

MBTI
    ISFx
    Enneagram
    6w7

INFP, 6w7. (This of course means I feel a grand old connection to every other type (bar 8 and to a lesser extent 5))

I'd say there's little basis of actual correlations between the two, much rather that either colours the other a fair chunk.
    Come along Fool
    A direct hit of the senses you are disconnected
    It's not that it's bad, it's not that it's death
    It's just on the tip of your tongue, and you're so silent

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

INFP 4w3. Sometimes I feel more 9ish or 6ish, but I always test out as a 4.
    4w3 sx/sp? INFP, INFp

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    I test as a 2 in a dead-heat with 4. I take this as a sign of my very very low E, toeing the line of introverted NFJness without being an INFJ proper.
    your Ni is ridiculous for an enfj. with your story it makes sense, but it is obvious you have spent some serious introverted time and developed a highly arranged Ni world. many enfjs, 2s especially, aren't nearly as attentive or detailed or advanced in their Ni frothiness and great swan dive leaps into thin air. less backroads between things.

you sound like a 2 in your attitude, but 4s suffer more. the third function helps corroborate your dominant attitude, if you don't use a lot of Se (which it sounds like you don't) you'd be kinda half-and-half. Ti requires even more energy and strain. it works in a very different way than Ni that is somewhat competitive (my speculation). 5 imposes a rigor on 4 that makes knowledgeable desirable so that you feel capable and, in your areas of expertise, know you can contribute and more or less own that shit. 4w5 makes sense to me, from my perspective of you.

enfj 4w5s are the most artistic enfjs, i find. but they need a positive environment and struggle a ton. 4w5 is difficult and extremely challenging. 5w4 is slightly (barely) easier.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    your Ni is ridiculous for an enfj. with your story it makes sense, but it is obvious you have spent some serious introverted time and developed a highly arranged Ni world. many enfjs, 2s especially, aren't nearly as attentive or detailed or advanced in their Ni frothiness and great swan dive leaps into thin air. less backroads between things.
    Agreed. I've spent a huge amount of time in my head, and am possibly the least "extroverted" ENFJ I've ever dealt with. I know without a doubt I'm no INFJ but my tendencies, reactions and pursuits, even my expressions smack so uncannily of my INFJ father that my sister calls me "Mini Me". My Fe is at the fore, but my Ni is stuck to it, branching out of it like a two-headed snake. They seem to crowd each other for space sometimes or who gets to gulp the hamster we caught.

you sound like a 2 in your attitude, but 4s suffer more. the third function helps corroborate your dominant attitude, if you don't use a lot of Se (which it sounds like you don't) you'd be kinda half-and-half.
    My Se is brokeded. Like my father's. :-p Being a mechanic made me focus on the present but that was still helped along by "intuiting" the machines' behaviors (and making up stories about them and talking to them).

Ti requires even more energy and strain. it works in a very different way than Ni that is somewhat competitive (my speculation). 5 imposes a rigor on 4 that makes knowledgeable desirable so that you feel capable and, in your areas of expertise, know you can contribute and more or less own that shit. 4w5 makes sense to me, from my perspective of you.
    When I have to spend a lot of down time (due to illness) I read and read because that's pretty much all I can do (except sleep). My father got me a subscription to Scientific American years ago so I read those. That, I think, is my way of stepping out of myself when my Fe is antagonized and reading just flat-out analytical stuff that isn't aimed at my moral values. I enjoy it, but to *do* it would be an enormous strain. I should know - my tenure in robotics proved to me that baseline analysis and data were not my strong suit.

enfj 4w5s are the most artistic enfjs, i find. but they need a positive environment and struggle a ton. 4w5 is difficult and extremely challenging. 5w4 is slightly (barely) easier.
    I learn from you. Thank you!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious