MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6&2

Quote Originally Posted by Nillerz View Post
    OP sounds like an ENFP.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    OP = ENFP?
    Hm, I dunno. I don't think so. I mean, I do occasionally like to go to parties or bars or be flirty or whatever, but it's draining for me, even though it can be fun. I can only do it every so often, or I start to feel cranky. But alone time or one-on-one time definitely charges my batteries, and I like to spend a good deal of time by myself. Most of my hobbies are quiet, solitary pursuits, or things I can do one-on-one with a close friend. I've taken the MBTI many times and always score as an introvert. I guess I just open up easily and am not very shy in some situations. I vaguely recall hearing something about "shy extroverts," so maybe this is the same kind of thing--gregarious introverts?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

it's always been easy for me to flirt...unless it's around someone i'm totally hot for. then i can't bring myself to look them in the eye. also, i've noticed that in the past i would dismiss and be rude, mean, crass or abrupt with guys i've liked. reminds me of how people say little boys are mean to the girls they like lol

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Potentially something quite common NFPs straddling the E/I line?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

My flirting inability is apparent.

MBTI
    INFP

I'm naturally flirty with girls that I'm comfortable around, which has caused some problems in the past, I think... giving off the wrong vibe and all. Being flirty with women that I'm attracted to or just recently met hasn't come naturally to me - it's something I've had to work at, but I think I've become pretty good at it.

Though I also don't really agree with the whole perception of INFP's being shy and lacking assertiveness. I tend to be somewhat aloof and repress my true feelings... and I definately need my down time, but I think I'm pretty competent socially.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Potentially something quite common NFPs straddling the E/I line?
    My understanding of introversion and extroversion is that they have little to do with social ability. I can see INFP's being very good flirts... they have the self-awareness and the natural intuitiveness to be very good at it, I think.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    My flirting inability is apparent.
    My flirting ability is unapparent, so we almost have something in common!
    INFP ~ Fi/Ne/Ni/Te ~ 9-2-4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by mangos View Post
    So I keep reading about how INFP's are supposed to be all shy and slow to open up, and how we're so fiercely loyal and will see our romantic relationships through to the end, etc. Also, I see INFP's complaining about how they're so passive and have trouble getting romantically involved with the opposite sex.

I'm an INFP and I don't feel that these things apply to me at all. I'll open up pretty much instantly to anyone who's interested. I mean, I don't go around bawling in public, but I'm hardly reserved or closed-off. I'm very flirtatious with guys I'm interested in and have no problems getting into romantic relationships. However, I actually have trouble holding down long-term relationships because, even though I start out "deeply in love," I eventually get bored, feel trapped, and bail out because I'm disillusioned and the relationship isn't living up to my expectations--so much for my INFP "loyalty" lol. Any other INFP's have similar experiences?
    how did i miss this thread? I love variety, long term relationships just aren't fun. I don't think it's a problem and it doesn't necessarily contradict the loyal infp stereotype. I would recommend barley and open relationships.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”