• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NF's: What is your primary love language?

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
qt = f or i?
acts of service = te?
words of affirmation = f?
gifts = t?
touch = everyone with a pulse?

just talking off the top of my head...

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
affirmation when doubts arise
quality time when social doubt arise
physical touch when romance is needed
acts of service when life gets hectic
gifts when you just cant afford it

so what do you need today?

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I have two - quality time and physical touch.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Quality time, [far] above anything else.

Neutralpov

Not a touchy subject

Words of Affirmation 10 :cheese:
Quality Time 8
Acts of Service 9
Touch 3
Gifts 1

Maybe I just haven't had big gift givers in my life.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Epic as in your shared intensity will cause an epic explosion that will shatter the bounds of the universe?

Pretty much. It will be the stuff dreams are made of. Magic, if I may.

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
Quality time is probably high up there, along with words of affirmation, acts of service and... what was the fifth? I remember the gifts thing. That's probably the last thing on my list. What was the fifth? *scrolls* Oh, physical touch. That's probably high up there too, but since I'm fairly convinced that quality time is number one and that words of affirmation are really wonderful, it probably falls somewhere in the middle.

sade

Quality Time 33%
Physical Touch 23%
Words of Affirmation 23%
Acts of Service 13%
Receiving Gifts 7%

It's not the amount, but the quality of time. Physical touch.. yup.

WieldingTheSword

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I had a three-way tie between words of affirmation, quality time, and acts of service. I got basically nada on gifts, with physical touch somewhere in the middle.

This is me exactly.

I've come to see something particularly interesting: I think love languages differ per the person whom I am referring to. As far as universally, I think I am mostly a words and quality time person. But romantically, I think acts of service become way more important.

A friend of mine also pointed out that it seems that two of the languages, acts of service and quality time, are more of the deep, committed nature and that N's almost always seem to have one of them in their top two. I think this thread seems to support that idea, as far as NF's are concerned :)

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
My primary love language is.... probably saying lots of stuff that I don't mean :D:D:D

Alchemiss

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
Thanks for this post! I bought this book a while ago and only read part of it but took the quiz because of your post and am glad I did. Physical touch was predominant and quality time was a distant second. This explains some previously inexplicable wonky-ness that arises between my husband and I occasionally. Very useful info. :yes:

Last edited: