• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] I got a solution for all problems of enfp girls!

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Only for 19-23 years old, under 170cm tall and normal weight

If you are currently dating someone, leave you boyfriend and marry me. If your not seeing enyone, thats just as fine :yes:

Enyone?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dude, learn to sell yourself. :coffee:

An ENFP isn't motivated by the promise of commitment...at all.

Try an ISFJ ;)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
we're not all the saaaame you know!

S

Sniffles

Dude, learn to sell yourself. :coffee:

An ENFP isn't motivated by the promise of commitment...at all.

Try an ISFJ ;)

Well if you're committed to marrying this one ^^^^; the advice I give is tie her down and make sure to taser her real good first thing every morning. That'll keep her in line. :D

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well if you're committed to marrying this one ^^^^; the advice I give is tie her down and make sure to taser her real good first thing every morning. :D

ok, if she were to let you tie her down you would seriously tase her?:doh:

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The promise of true commitment is very appealing to me. Call me cray-zay.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Only for 19-23 years old, under 170cm tall and normal weight

If you are currently dating someone, leave you boyfriend and marry me. If your not seeing enyone, thats just as fine :yes:

Enyone?
You have serious issues.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
^ just bring yourself to the altar, that's all that's necessary ;)

Keps Mnemnosyne

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Mm
Hey INTp why not spread the love?

Why not search for a male 19-23 years old, between 170 cm and 190 cm tall, underweight, and is even an INFJ?

Don't swing that way? Well nor do I, but I am so bubbly and fun that maybe it would work out.

Or even better how about a search for any gender, any age, any height, any weight, of any type? You would get a lot more applicants and everyone on this forum could feel loved.

Besides as you have your search worded right now you could get a 21 year-old, ENFP, Dwarf, with normal weight for her height girl who likes people so much she likes to wear their skin.
:angry:

Sorry INTp, Just having some fun with this topic as I presume that you are joking. If not, include some non-physical characteristics so you don't end up with a not so good person. Sorry if I did offend you.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
S

Sniffles

Ok, Peguy, you need to lay off the sacrificial wine, sweety :hug:
latin_mass.jpg

Oh and as Magic pointed out it's sacramental, even though communion is a sacrifice.