User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Only for 19-23 years old, under 170cm tall and normal weight

If you are currently dating someone, leave you boyfriend and marry me. If your not seeing enyone, thats just as fine

Enyone?
    You INTPs give me pause... you're in your head so much, I don't think you'd be able to satisfy such an affectionate creature.

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    I thought he was just about to get some of those.
    Young ENFP women are disasters on two legs.
    Go lick a toilet, you bitter inflated wannabe high priest of Solomon's Temple* and Christ's Church at the same time!
    *'cause of that ->

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    This is true, and I like to think of myself as a patient man...

Sortof.
    May your veins shrivel and shrink, and may you get your blood drawn by an inexperienced, mule-headed nurse who sticks you till your vein collapses and your whole arm is covered with an enormous bruise! And may that bruise be neon pink and in the shape of Fabio so people think you're ridiculous!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    I love, love, love ENFP women. They are completely rad, and worth the trouble.
    Damn straight! ...and my ENTJ boyfriend of 1 year would agree. God I love that man... He's never once told me to "calm down" or gotten annoyed with my enthusiasm. What a guy.

"OMG I FEEEEEEEEEL SO INTENSELY ABOUT EVERYTHING OMG OMG OMG GET ME A XANAX" -Priam (ENFP impersonation)

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Dude, learn to sell yourself.
    I can do this!

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    An ENFP isn't motivated by the promise of commitment...at all.

Try an ISFJ
    Im promising solution to all problems, that commitment thing is just part of the solution. And nn introverted judging sensor.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    we're not all the saaaame you know!
    I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    You have serious issues.
    Yep

Young ENFP women are disasters on two legs.
    Yea i noticed, but like salt n' pepper told, theyr worth the trouble

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    ^ just bring yourself to the altar, that's all that's necessary
    I know beutifull church on helsinki, why dont you come here?

Quote Originally Posted by Keps Mnemnosyne View Post
    Besides as you have your search worded right now you could get a 21 year-old, ENFP, Dwarf, with normal weight for her height girl who likes people so much she likes to wear their skin.
    Hmm, well i think i would be able to accept little flaws like that

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix13 View Post
    You INTPs give me pause... you're in your head so much, I don't think you'd be able to satisfy such an affectionate creature.
    Maybe you met the wrong INTPs, personally i need enfp girl to bring me out of my Ti domination. Then im able to run around freely with my Ne using feeling funtions. Funny thing about being intp is that you allways know your limits and i know what enfp needs
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix13 View Post
    Go lick a toilet, you bitter inflated wannabe high priest of Solomon's Temple* and Christ's Church at the same time!
    *'cause of that ->
    I'm not bitter I like ENFPs, but they should be housebroken and monogamous, at least And... Preferrably not liars or generally unreliable.
    THAT, my dear friend, can be hard to find.

At least the "monogamous" and "reliable" parts are rare ingredients.

Yes, I guess they are. Intriguing, quick and witty, charismatic, sexy...
    But... They cause lots of trouble and generally leave it up to you to fix it.
    ENFPs, like most ExxPs, tend to be amateurs at a lot of things and
    overestimate their own ability to deal with the shitstorms they create unknowingly :steam:

And... The girls... I don't know why this is, but many NFP girls tend to be pacifists.
    At least the ones I know can hardly accept the fact that violence is a necessary thing sometimes.
    When they stir things up and get you landed into situations that requires either the spine of an eel or fighting, they always seem to blame you for not taking a hit to the face and walking away
    This has actually happened. The guy in question had beaten her up previously and done some horrible shit to her, and she still got kinda angry at me for kicking the living shit out of him when he started it by attacking me without so much as a word while I was ordering food.
    The guy was a jealous ex who thought I was going out with this ENFP ^^
    I wasn't, she's the cousin of my girlfriend and she's my friend. Knew her about two years before I got together with my current INFP.

There's countless of other problem situations which have been created or dramatically escalated due to the male and female ENFPs of my life

But... I love them. They spice things up, at least

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Do you mean sacramental? Or am I uneducated about something very curious?
    Yeah, I'm going to play the 'I'm an NFP and am therefore too lazy and nonchalant to go look things up'-card and the 'English is my second language' card on this one

I can do this!

Im promising solution to all problems, that commitment thing is just part of the solution. And nn introverted judging sensor.

Maybe you met the wrong INTPs, personally i need enfp girl to bring me out of my Ti domination. Then im able to run around freely with my Ne using feeling funtions. Funny thing about being intp is that you allways know your limits and i know what enfp needs
    Mmmm....*intrigued look*

You've got the arrogance down. And the being appreciative bit. You seem to have the right attitude to deal with our flaws. Not convinced by your abilities as shown above. Keep going.

I'm not bitter I like ENFPs, but they should be housebroken and monogamous, at least And... Preferrably not liars or generally unreliable.

overestimate their own ability to deal with the shitstorms they create unknowingly :steam:

And... The girls... I don't know why this is, but many NFP girls tend to be pacifists.
    At least the ones I know can hardly accept the fact that violence is a necessary thing sometimes.
    When they stir things up and get you landed into situations that requires either the spine of an eel or fighting, they always seem to blame you for not taking a hit to the face and walking away
    This has actually happened. The guy in question had beaten her up previously and done some horrible shit to her, and she still got kinda angry at me for kicking the living shit out of him when he started it by attacking me without so much as a word while I was ordering food.
    I wasn't, she's the cousin of my girlfriend and she's my friend. Knew her about two years before I got together with my current INFP.

There's countless of other problem situations which have been created or dramatically escalated due to the male and female ENFPs of my life

Fear does not become you, my frrriend.

We're not all bad

But I can see why you'd go nuts with ENFPs. Your first mistake is your desire to break them.

Taming and breaking an ENFP is about as useful as catching and breaking a Mustang. Dangerous, difficult and time-consuming at best, if not impossible. Yeah, you'll have a horse you can ride as often and in any way you want to..but it'll be boring as hell and everything you loved about it when you say it running wild will have vanished completely...

Try checking their Fi first, and what morals it contains. Often, the traits you're looking for are already bred in

As for the girl...she loved him. So she didn't wanna see him hurt. Even if he hurt her. I know, it's screwed up. But it's Fi for ya, especially when coupled with a low self-esteem. It makes you believe you're not worth the hassle and others should not be hurt on your account, even in self-defense.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Nothing could tear my ENFP sister away from ENTJ men (except INFJs). Every time we watch "Burn Notice" she goes into a dead faint over Jay Carnes (Brennan, the soulless evil but hot ENTJ). I want him to be my best friend! Could you imagine what an ENTJ and ENFJ pair could do?! THINK OF IT!

*nods at YLJ* How YOU doin'?
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENFJ

I would love an INTP boyfriend.
    There is no such thing as separation from God.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    The promise of true commitment is very appealing to me. Call me cray-zay.
    You're not crazy...

I bet lots of ENFPs want commitment.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

There are ENFx that don't fit any of this...I'm conservative, reliable, trustworthy, can't stand '68ers, monogamous, and I fight like a mad hare in a rat bag if I feel trampeled on.

Then again, I'm a wannabe ENFj, so... That might explain a lot.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.