User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Oh, if you can do something out of the ordinary while seeming completely preoccupied by it, that works too as it is bound to draw attention which you're bound to seem oblivious to
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    OK, I've got a question *raises hand* So you've got this quiet, mysterious person. How does the person turn it up to get noticed? Look at me! I'm quiet and mysterious...

And who says your not noticed wolfy?!
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

It's an interesting idea. How to come across as quiet and mysterious. There isn't anything in the other person that makes them mysterious. At least not initially, something in the way you perceive them does that.

The idea that you could be quiet and mysterious just by being yourself seems a little hit and miss. A smile would work I guess, what about doing something out of context?

Before anyone gets the wrong idea, I'm just a curious little monkey.
    well it's not something one should TRY to do...i think enfps in particular are extremely nonjudgmental...and have a strong appreciation for individuality...so there's something about seeing someone who seems interesting or different in a crowded room full of other people who don't get them.

but...i'm also drawn to intelligence, humor and charm and love an outgoing engaging personality...so i think what i really notice is just that person that stands out.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    And who says your not noticed wolfy?!
    ENFP and their merciless teasing. x3

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    well it's not something one should TRY to do...i think enfps in particular are extremely nonjudgmental...and have a strong appreciation for individuality...so there's something about seeing someone who seems interesting or different in a crowded room full of other people who don't get them.

but...i'm also drawn to intelligence, humor and charm and love an outgoing engaging personality...so i think what i really notice is just that person that stands out.
    Yeah, I know what you mean.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Agreed with what others said, just being yourself is you're best bet at getting an ENFPs attention. Just don't expect the ENFP to always be the initiator though.

It's an interesting idea. How to come across as quiet and mysterious. There isn't anything in the other person that makes them mysterious. At least not initially, something in the way you perceive them does that.

The idea that you could be quiet and mysterious just by being yourself seems a little hit and miss. A smile would work I guess, what about doing something out of context?

Before anyone gets the wrong idea, I'm just a curious little monkey.
    Mysterious only really means "not revealing", so I don't think it's something you couldn't pull off if you wanted. Same for quiet. You're an IFP, so I think you're very well qualified to be regarded as quiet and mysterious by simply being yourself, in a way.

And to the OP...I think INTJs might be a mystery to themselves even (unlike FPs), and not just to others.

In MBTI terms, I wouldn't say I have a preference for extroversion or introversion. I think I tend to notice people who I don't regard as shallow. Most chatty people tend to talk about shallow things but not all. And quiet people aren't any more deep than shallow, in most cases, so it's really not a factor. No matter how quiet/chatty they are, I tend to notice people who talk about interesting and/or deeper stuff.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Agreed with what others said, just being yourself is you're best bet at getting an ENFPs attention. Just don't expect the ENFP to always be the initiator though.

Mysterious only really means "not revealing", so I don't think it's something you couldn't pull off if you wanted. Same for quiet. You're an IFP, so I think you're very well qualified to be regarded as quiet and mysterious by simply being yourself, in a way.

And to the OP...I think INTJs might be a mystery to themselves even (unlike FPs), and not just to others.

In MBTI terms, I wouldn't say I have a preference for extroversion or introversion. I think I tend to notice people who I don't regard as shallow. Most chatty people tend to talk about shallow things but not all. And quiet people aren't any more deep than shallow, in most cases, so it's really not a factor. No matter how quiet/chatty they are, I tend to notice people who talk about interesting and/or deeper stuff.
    right...hey me too!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Precisely what draws me towards them in the first place, the crowd ignores them, talks over them, and you just know they have so much to say if only they were relaxed enough.

I love the oddball in the group, probably because I see myself reflected when I look at them.

Yup, this one too, it's all about the way they stand out.

I mean you can have the silent, but arrogant type, who is only quiet because they think everyone is beneath them, there isn't anything interesting to me about that type, so as quiet as they seem it's not drawing me in, their demeanour gives them away.

It's that special something.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    Precisely what draws me towards them in the first place, the crowd ignores them, talks over them, and you just know they have so much to say if only they were relaxed enough.

I love the oddball in the group, probably because I see myself reflected when I look at them.

I mean you can have the silent, but arrogant type, who is only quiet because they think everyone is beneath them, there isn't anything interesting to me about that type, so as quiet as they seem it's not drawing me in, their demeanour gives them away.

exactly yep.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post

★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    GONE

Hmm, from personal experience I would say that I am drawn to people's energy and appearance (just being honest). I sometimes get a strong immediate first impression/draw to people. Some other people I am neutral about at first, don't get a strong sense of, but later a dynamic develops (usually these people are introverts)

I personally love a bit of quirk, I also like forth-rightness. I'm attracted to all sorts of energies, styles, and personalities.

Sometimes you click with people, sometimes you don't.

Then again, with hyperactive Ne and extroversion, with all the people I see, even briefly, in a day, I probably do overlook some 'hidden gems'.

I am not necessarily drawn to introverts or even the "odd one out" in a room. I am attracted to quirky energy, but not necessarily all quirky energy, and sometimes the most visibly quirkiest person in the room is also the most charismatic or most popular.

Most people just tend to be introverted. Even my introverted friends (of which I have many) agree with me on this. I am going to make a completely unscientific guesstimate and say that only 30% of the US population displays a classic "extroverted" personality.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari