User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

A girl I used to date told me that my aloofness was my most irresistible quality. I honestly think that we INTJs are best off sticking to what we know.

Don't let the type dictate your behavior though, behave how you want. It will be better in the end because of it.
    Function Activity:
    Ni > Te > Ti = Fi > Ne > Si = Fe > Se

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Agreed. Although I don't like the "mysterious" word, introverts are more just the type of person I respond to.
    Yeah, that's true.

Not all introverts are mysterious, but those are the ones I'm drawn to.

My wife (INFP) is still somewhat mysterious to me, and we've been married for 6 years.

She has a lot of depth, and she prefers to reveal it slowly, and in little bits and pieces.

I don't feel the need to draw her out, because she comes out when she's comfortable.

This keeps me interested, and feeling like our relationship's always new.

Her mysteriousness is one of the things that attracts me to her the most.

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I prefer introverted people, as long as they're not acting whiny about it. Extroverted people are usually not interesting to me. Some of them seem so empty on the inside.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

I've always been easily attracted to extroverts and introverts alike. I like the mystery of some introverts, but I also like the gregarious nature of some extroverts. ENFPs can sometimes be "mysterious" as well. A lot of us are shy or quiet upon meeting new people.

ENFPs generally just love people, and want to connect. If you are genuine, and willing to open up, then you've got a good chance.

MBTI
    ENFP

I have to say that I usually tend to gravitate towards the intraverts, romantically anyways. However, authenticity is my true passion so it is important to be yourself which isnt some Briggs type, it's a real rounded person who is confident in just being herself... now that kind of confidence is hot!!
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yeah...i'm usually drawn to the quiet mysterious person with intense eyes....i mean...that's who i notice first...but as far as dating...i just like interesting people and don't have an e/i preference.

but i agree with the others who said just be authentic. we can tell...don't worry about trying to extrovert to be noticed...you will anyway.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

OK, I've got a question *raises hand* So you've got this quiet, mysterious person. How does the person turn it up to get noticed? Look at me! I'm quiet and mysterious...

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

You hold people's gaze, let them notice that you're actually throwing admiring looks their way.. add a faint smile and walk away..all mysteriously
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    OK, I've got a question *raises hand* So you've got this quiet, mysterious person. How does the person turn it up to get noticed? Look at me! I'm quiet and mysterious...
    but you are...by just being yourself...seemingly interesting...seemingly a world of depth that no one there gets or notices...oh...but we do...you can tell us...haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    You hold people's gaze, let them notice that you're actually throwing admiring looks their way.. add a faint smile and walk away..all mysteriously
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    but you are...by just being yourself...seemingly interesting...seemingly a world of depth that no one there gets or notices...oh...but we do...you can tell us...haha
    It's an interesting idea. How to come across as quiet and mysterious. There isn't anything in the other person that makes them mysterious. At least not initially, something in the way you perceive them does that.

The idea that you could be quiet and mysterious just by being yourself seems a little hit and miss. A smile would work I guess, what about doing something out of context?

Before anyone gets the wrong idea, I'm just a curious little monkey.