• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs, "you know you're in love when..."

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
I know I'm in love when..

-things just click between us, and there's no sense of you or me, but 'we.'
-when life seems so much lighter, happier, fun.
-when I smile more than anything.
-when I'm a better me.

.. when I feel as though everything is infinite.. the stars in the skies, the galaxy, moon.. just shines brighter, and everything in life is that much more mysterious..

- when I feel like a teenager all over again! *sigh*

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You know you're in it real good when:

-the person is the first and the last in your mind as you lay your head in bed and when get up in the morning
-when for the first time in your life you can imagine spending the rest of your life with them
-you can visualize what it'll be like to grow old together
-you can fathom having children with them and imagine the type of parent they'd be
-when even the little things hurt or cause joy
-you take other ppl hurting the one you love personally
-you want them to be well and happy and go out of your way to do what you can to help them achieve this

dani_elle

MBTI Type
ENFP
-When I smile thinking of them
-When they keep infesting my dreams zomg.
-When you can't really stay angry at them for long periods of time.
-When even though they don't meet your idealistic standard, somehow they are still "perfect"

lost verses

MBTI Type
AHH!
When he's his worst version of himself, or acts like the scum of the earth, and yet I still love him anyway.

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
You can't imagine your future without them.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You try to not think about them and FAIL miserably

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm no longer tense when she touches me
I'm comfortable in purpose even when I'm doing nothing
I call her "hime" once in a while :doh:
I let her get a way with more in an area I don't let other people even touch
I'm enjoying her mind and body instead of just drooling over them

Typically I know I'm serious when three or more of these are true.

Liminality

MBTI Type
ISFx
Enneagram
6w7
(If you're not normally a cryer)

When you cry for the person, unavoidably, when you hear about them going through something bad - not crying for yourself...Like Introversion turned to extraversion...sort of...because you'v taken a piece oftheir heart within you.
When you cry when you have to spend time away from them/get terrible nightmares, because the whole rest of the world is cold, flat, lonely and frightening without them.

When there's no greater feeling than being held in their arms and smelling their smell - like you're encompassed with volts of electricity when they do for the first few seconds andthenthe whole rest of the world melts away, every mistake you've ever made, even terrible skeletons in the closet, every starving child, every worry, yet your heart feels like it's found new life aka contentedness but strong, fast heartbeat.

When you feel complete - a 'whole' person, your heart feels full...Not sure how else to describe this one.

When you can sense sadness in them, and it seeps into you when they are unhappy, through your neck, making your shoulders sagg, and every muscle in your face slacken, incapeable of mustering a smile; something tangible, so much so it physically brings you down.

When all the colours become somehow 3D compared with before, so much more intense; every sense seems to 'tingle' and swell.

One I've heard, and have liked the most is:

When you'd throw yourself infront of a bus to save them, without a second thought.

thinkinjazz

MBTI Type
ENFP
You know you're in love when

-they love you for the same reasons you love yourself and visa versa.
-they call you on your sh**t and you reluctantly realize they're right- so right that you
try to change yourself for the better.
-you bring out the best in eachother.
-you hear a joke and you want to tell them first.

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You give them the benefit of the doubt, even when it's the least wise to do so.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
- I reflect in their eyes back to myself in a new true form, only a form I could never have achieved alone, like a rebirth or transformation, and yet I'm not destroyed or altered from myself

- He writes me a poem and I actually *like* it

- He says or does something that strikes me speechless (not easy)

- I want him to be proud of me

mangos

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6&2
...when my intensity is starting to scare him lol.

Also...

When the "you know you're in love when.." forum is 10x sappier than the NT section's.

:yim_rolling_on_the_ Hahaha that really made me laugh.

B

ByMySword

-When they actually make you think the concept of "The One" may not be bullshit after all.

-When you include them in all of your future plans.

-When you know that without them, you'd go insane.

-When you know that with them, you still might go insane. :wubbie:

Yloh

MBTI Type
ENFJ
When you can't stop talking about him/her.
When you have to spend every ounce of you free time with him/her.
When you can ignore the world for him/her. (very dangerous)
When you plan your future with him/her in mind.
When you can accept his/her weaknesses.
When you are willing to sacrifice a part of yourself for him/her.

ladypinkington

Rubber Nipple Salesperson
MBTI Type
INFJ
when you have never felt more alive or more like your true meant to be self then when you are with him/her.

when you bring out the best in that person and they bring out the best in you- when you like who you are and you like who they are when you are together.

when you can put that person first in your life and they can do that for you.

when you laugh all the time together and never have more fun then when you are together.

when you can listen to them and they can listen to you and you can feel mutually understood and heard.

when you look at that person and see them as a work of art and dream of making a sculpture of them that would do them justice, when you want everything they say to be written in a book for all the world to read and study, when you look into their soul through the window of their eyes and find more revealing pieces of yourself looking back at you.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
when you have never felt more alive or more like your true meant to be self then when you are with him/her.

when you bring out the best in that person and they bring out the best in you- when you like who you are and you like who they are when you are together.

when you can put that person first in your life and they can do that for you.

when you laugh all the time together and never have more fun then when you are together.

when you can listen to them and they can listen to you and you can feel mutually understood and heard.

when you look at that person and see them as a work of art and dream of making a sculpture of them that would do them justice, when you want everything they say to be written in a book for all the world to read and study, when you look into their soul through the window of their eyes and find more revealing pieces of yourself looking back at you.

ughh.... :cry:

i am such the sap lately what the hell!

but...i loved that.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ughh.... :cry:

i am such the sap lately what the hell!

but...i loved that.

:hug: You're not sappy! We're made to love people - those earnest words just activate your F.

For me, that person is - someone who takes my breath away every time I see them, who makes my thoughts get warm and blurry when he's near me. Someone who can climb inside my head regardless of my protestations, and treat me kindly and gently while he's there.

Like Sade said, " If you were mine, I wouldn't want to go to heaven."