• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs, "you know you're in love when..."

paradox fox

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
When you save a room in your heart for him that no one else will ever fill.
When your mind becomes a tape recorder when he's around, and replays all of his words when he's away.
When you can let him have all that you are, and he gives you the same.
When you've built a world together, full of strange streets, plants, animals, mountains. And all of it needs to be explored, enjoyed, savored.
When realizing how deeply happy you are makes you cry.

And you don't mind telling him any of this.

periscopes

when what all others see as imperfections are perfections to you because they are special and perfect.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
....when the safest place in the world is his arms.
....when you finally feel you have "family".

BRMC117

is an ambi-turner
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w2
When you came back in for me. You risked your life for mine.

MafiaAngel180

MBTI Type
ENFP
I know I'm in love when: I get butterflies in my stomach; I ache because it hasn't been said yet; I want to shout it from the rooftops; I smile like crazy; all I think about is him; and I feel the most free that I have ever felt...like anything is possible because the man who I love is out there like a familiar bright light in a dark world. :D

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
When you suddenly start doing stupid things to win their love and attention.

musicnerd93

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I've never actually been in love. But, I imagine it's when...
...You find yourself wanting to do everything in your power to help the person, even if it's not for your benefit, or if you won't get anything in return.
...The attraction you feel for them is more than physical.
...You can just be yourself and not worry about "impressing" them.

mr.awesome

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
ego disappears when youre with the person, there is no longer a self image directing your actions, there just is.

FalseHeartDothKnow

MBTI Type
INFP
1.When you don't necessarily want love in return, you just want them to be happy.
2.When you are the first to defend them, no matter what that means for your own circumstances.
3.When even if they were ill every single day, you'd lovingly try and nurse them back to health without a second thought.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
When I save up every word of his, and pour over and ponder it to try to understand.

How does he think?
How does he feel?

I will do this without ceasing.
In order to recognize and become closer.
To understand and thereby possess some small piece of that essential-nature,
which is so attractive.

kccrush

MBTI Type
INFJ
When everything you do unrelated to them suddenly finds a connection to them.
When you wake in the morning before they do and lay quietly marveling at how lucky you are to be with them.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
When you worry about him even though he is a big strong and tough man because you see him as a vulnerable puppy.

When you want to run away.

When he knows exactly what you are talking about even though you are half-way incoherent and you think to yourself, finally.

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
When he knows exactly what you are talking about even though you are half-way incoherent and you think to yourself, finally.

YES!!! I was afraid I'd have to learn English to land a man, but that fixed everything. (Despite being a native speaker, I suck at translating my thoughts into English.)

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
When, to you, they can do no wrong and are perfect.

Don't worry, it wears off. And it's not so bad, because you don't have to be perfect either.

soft

MBTI Type
infp
You know you're in love...

When, for the first time, reality is better than anything you've ever dreamed of.

When you connect with someone on a level you never thought possible.

When you gaze out at the most perfect night sky and finally know you belong in the world you once felt so isolated in.

When you begin to see how beautiful life really is.

and...
When the only thing that makes you cry anymore is knowing that the only person you need to be truly happy is the one you’ll never have.

When you hate yourself for letting go of the one thing you were ever certain about.

sorry if I reposted any.
Being in love - the best thing ever. absolutely.
screwing it up - .......:cry:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You know you're in love...

When, for the first time, reality is better than anything you've ever dreamed of.

When you connect with someone on a level you never thought possible.

When you gaze out at the most perfect night sky and finally know you belong in the world you once felt so isolated in.

When you begin to see how beautiful life really is.

and...
When the only thing that makes you cry anymore is knowing that the only person you need to be truly happy is the one you’ll never have.

When you hate yourself for letting go of the one thing you were ever certain about.

sorry if I reposted any.
Being in love - the best thing ever. absolutely.
screwing it up - .......:cry:

:cry: