User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

When you know you can rely on them and they can rely on you no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I'm always in love with thoughts or ideals or people or things.

I really do envy this in my ENFP friends. My ENFP friend Julie can be dumped, miserable, find a new boyfriend and fall in love again in the space of what seems like a few hours.

INFP Kurt Cobain's line "I wish I was like you, easily amused" could be an INFP's take on ENFPs--though I highly doubt it was...

When you are comfortable enough to say whatever you're (actually) thinking.
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Default that verse has always resonated with me

Quote Originally Posted by Fecal McAngry View Post
    I really do envy this in my ENFP friends. My ENFP friend Julie can be dumped, miserable, find a new boyfriend and fall in love again in the space of what seems like a few hours.

INFP Kurt Cobain's line "I wish I was like you, easily amused" could be an INFP's take on ENFPs--though I highly doubt it was...
    Maybe I am an INFP after all.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Also, I inherently distrust people who think they are "in love" that quickly, no matter their type. That's a bit unbalanced.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Fecal McAngry View Post
    lol...nooo, it's not that easy. Not for me at least. If I really loved someone there was no just moving on, not in reality, maybe an illusion of that though.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    INFJ

Right. It's taken me years to get over people, but I've never been one to let people close to me know things like that. Never been my style.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by perfectgirl View Post
    Yep, I'm the same way. Under extreme stress I recently said too much and shared something like this, but it will never happen again. It's nobodies business!
    Really? What happened? I'm starting to get to the point where I've realized keeping all these things in really works against me. I've always been so private about my feelings outside of a romantic relationship(and once there's been a breakup, I go back to not talking about how I feel). As result, I appear a lot stronger and harder than I actually am(my friends think I'm an ENTP).

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by perfectgirl View Post
    I honestly was stressed and wasn't thinking about how I would feel after I shared the personal details about my past relationship. Not like I went into much detail. Trust me, I didn't go into much detail! The other person responded by asking me if I wanted to borrow their time machine. I had that NFP "come to jesus moment". I'd still do the same thing all over again in the past relationship for the same selfish reasons. Yeah, I really know what I'm doing!

... now that I'm a little older and wiser, I'd like to believe I wouldn't make the same mistakes again in matters of the heart and also matters of my need to stay private about certain things. Only time will tell.
    I hear you.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I know I'm in love when I can't eat.

Nothing gets between me and my food. NOTHING. ;P

I also know I'm in love when I'm behaving stranger than usual and people are suggesting that I seek professional help ;P
    "Dad I can't feel my legs."

"That's because you don't have any arms."