User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

F does just start to overflow and spill out. an upsurge, a volcano, a nuclear meltdown. not caring about anything in the world (bc you are free from worry) and have complete faith in everything, yourself, your god, the world, the purpose of the past, etc. it's just pure conviction in harmony and goodness so sweet spraying everywhere. orgasmic aftershocks and glowing remembrances, interruptions, expressions.

i feel open and gushy and wanting to just give and spread love from long wide-spread wings. it just makes me believe and my body rings like a bell and my face glows like hot coals.

there needs to be a different name for the experience for Fs and Ts. our sense of harmony and well-being is enough to turn us into something ancient and eternal like a great sycamore tree. our feelings become so whole and complete, we belong to the earth.

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    F does just start to overflow and spill out. an upsurge, a volcano, a nuclear meltdown. not caring about anything in the world (bc you are free from worry) and have complete faith in everything, yourself, your god, the world, the purpose of the past, etc. it's just pure conviction in harmony and goodness so sweet spraying everywhere. orgasmic aftershocks and glowing remembrances, interruptions, expressions.

i feel open and gushy and wanting to just give and spread love from long wide-spread wings. it just makes me believe and my body rings like a bell and my face glows like hot coals.

there needs to be a different name for the experience for Fs and Ts. our sense of harmony and well-being is enough to turn us into something ancient and eternal like a great sycamore tree. our feelings become so whole and complete, we belong to the earth.
    THAT!

Very well put. Especially true I think with NF/NF pairings. There's something so cosmic and yet grounding about it. Like a gorgeous, quiet, restful storm.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

This thread makes me sad inside. I go sit in the corner now.

MBTI
    INFP

That well described - and when one doesn't have it it hurts.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

longing for it is only creates drama and intensity for its return. we can be at peace as we are, idle and transitory, or we can desire it with even more ferocity and hope and anticipation of when it comes back around to find us at the top of the next page and its triumphant return. it gives us something to shoot for, to hope for, to try to create. it is the highest form of harmonization we have created and invented so far, and its buzz is enough to fill us and captivate us and give us new life.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

*puts fingers in ears* LALALALALALALA! Don't want to hear you...

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

that's a perfect stubborn infp response . feelings unfettered by other needs take the attitudes of children in their expression and speak to why we love children so much.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

when it all of a sudden doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    that's a perfect stubborn infp response . feelings unfettered by other needs take the attitudes of children in their expression and speak to why we love children so much.
    Okay.

Frankly, at the moment. Love can kiss my ass.

I get tired of being burned. And I get tired of helping others and getting shafted. And people who think holding back because it might hurt me, is better than just getting it the fuck over with.

I hear a 6x6 calling my name...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

...ever you say his name, your lips, teeth, and tongue burn
    ...you smile as you remember word-for-word something he's said to you years ago
    ...you don't feel the need to apologize for being too weird/N or your weird N is easily welcomed by him, even encouraged
    ...you want to be around him even though it means you have to compromise on your alone time (for the INFx)
    ...you feel completely understood and accepted by your partner
    ...ever you see him, the endorphins go into overdrive and you get FREAKIN' HAPPY! Abnormally and unusually NF happy. Nothing beats it.
    ...ever you think of him, your heart goes akj!dfhb!sjkgb! and your brain loses all functionality and the only thing you can even think to do is just ...

Well, I tried. Can't say that it was any good.
    I think the state i am in kinda rules at this. I bow down.
    ...Always been a neutral milk hotel fan <bats eyelashes>
    Last edited by neptunesnet; 10-28-2009 at 10:11 AM.