I just wanted to add:

Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    All of the ENFPs I've known were:

a.) female.
    b.) quirky and a pleasure to be around.
    c.) total fashion disasters.

It was part of their charm.
    :yim_rolling_on_the_

By that, 'total fashion disaster' do you mean expressing a very unique personal style?

HAHAAHHAAH.

Humble me, I will say that I can put together some stylin' original outfits. But sometimes, man, I just get overwhelmed or am short on time and end up looking like a colorful bag lady and/or colorblind and/or fashion crazy. I pride myself on my fashion disasters. I just run with it and say fug it, the world needs more pizazz, and today, I shall be that pizazz. You are welcome world.

Or do you mean 'fashion victim' as in looks overly trendy or obsessed with InStyle magazine?

Enneagram
    1w2

An ENFP friend and I took this MBTI-like test on Facebook. We were allowed to compare and contrast our similarities and differences within the test. Oddly, I came out more reckless and impulsive than the ENFP and the ENFP more outgoing and friendly.

Similar Traits We both tested very close in these categories

Steady-Volatile
    You are a reasonable kind of person; no one would describe you as a loose cannon. Even when everyone around you is losing it, you can be counted on to keep your cool and offer calm guidance.

You do not regularly get bowled over by your emotions, nor do you make a point of showing everyone exactly what you're feeling.

Giving-Irritable
    You enjoy helping others, lending a hand, providing emotional or material sustenance. You don't see taking care of others as an imposition but as a vital and important part of your life.

You're not the kind of person who runs out of patience for people in need, nor do you feel that treating people with kindness is bad because it insulates them from the harsh realities of life.

Centered-Passionate
    You are in touch with your emotions, and sometimes you react before you think. The good news: you don't tamp down your feelings. The bad news: you sometimes say or do things that you later wish you could take back.

You do not live your life on an even keel; you do not go for long periods without experiencing some mood swings.

Different Traits
    ENFP=Blue, Me=Green

Extroverted-Reserved (ENFP more extroverted, me more reserved)
    You are ready to talk at the drop of a hat. Whether you're in the office or at a party, you're likely to be found gabbing away in the middle of a group of people.

You are not shy or unwilling to spend a fair amount of time socializing. People you meet generally do not feel they have a hard time getting to know you.

Meticulous-Carefree (Me more meticulous, ENFP more carefree)
    You tend to want everything you touch to be just right. You can spot errors, omissions, shoddy work, or bad taste from a mile away. You demand a lot of yourself, and you often hold others to the same standards.

You don't want to be one of those people who couldn't care less about doing a job well, and you don't think it helps to apologize for the sloppiness of others or cut them a lot of slack.

Innovative-Utilitarian
    (ENFP more innovative, me more utilitarian)
    You come up with a lot of ideas; if one doesn't work out, there's always another waiting in the wings. You often have interesting solutions to difficult problems. You're practically a one-person brainstorming session.

You are less interested changing the world than in dealing with things as they are. Unlike those who spend all their time trying to solve problems, you prefer to zero in on things that work and stick with them.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

I think that ENFPs tend to be a little more focused on themselves/their experiences/their growth, while ENFJs tend to be more focused on others. I think it's the Fe vs. Fi thing.
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Commonalities? Great to have with you when going to a party where you know absolutely no one.

Differences? Space Cadet and Wildfire. Half Baked and Aunt Counselor. If I want just a hug I tend to go to the ENFP, if I want to solve an irrational problem I go to the ENFJ.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    NeXx
    Socionics
    IeE

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    ENFJs can be so skilled that they can appear to be S in the sense that they know exactly how to adapt themselves to make the other person comfortable. They meet people on their terms.
    They can come across as quite "perfectly normal" when they're being accomodating. (I would argue that ENFJs are not "normal" though in the sense that most people are S and their similarities are all superficial instead of core similarities.)
    ENFPs, however, make people feel safe and comfortable in a very quirky way. They never look normal, but they accomplish the same goals as ENFJs. (Has anyone ever met an ENFP that didn't come across as "weird"? Endearing, loveable, intelligent, yes, but normal?)
    my ENFJ friend keeps telling me I'm weird, and she's "perfectly normal" (she exactly used that term). She likes to go with the crowds. I'm the opposite. I'd like to come out a lil different from everyone else.
    "Adversity makes men, and prosperity makes monsters"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    I think that ENFPs tend to be a little more focused on themselves/their experiences/their growth, while ENFJs tend to be more focused on others. I think it's the Fe vs. Fi thing.
    This is a misconception. It would be like saying and INTJ doesn't have feelings just because they're not externally emoted. I care a great deal for others. I am a nurse by trade and take care of people for a living. I have a difficult time fully expressing my emotions into words. But trust, they are real and they are intense.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3

Quote Originally Posted by IEE623 View Post
    my ENFJ friend keeps telling me I'm weird, and she's "perfectly normal" (she exactly used that term). She likes to go with the crowds. I'm the opposite. I'd like to come out a lil different from everyone else.
    I'm not normal and have no intentions of ever being viewed as such.